A New Life

PAC'S POV

   Last time on IM GOOD AT BEING BAD... Once that song came on all the dancer started dancing Shianne was getting a dance from TITI, Mack was getting a dance from the other girl I was with NINA &TITI only person who wasn't dancing an the only one who wasn't getting a dance was NINA and me I tapped on her an said "I wanna dance, dance on papi" she laughed and said "boi your girlfriend in here she will kill me if I dance on you." I pull her on my lap and I know she felt my dick getting hard, she got up and started dancing on me I was feeling it she was feeling it I was slapping her ass. Mack was getting all on the other girl grabbing her shit I didn't even see TITI an Shianne my sister was probably fucking the shit out of her but they not my main focus right now NINA was this girl was getting all my attention the way her ass was moving on every beat. She pushed me down on the couch got on top of me an started grinding on me my dick instantly got harder and harder with every move when Mia do this my dick stay on soft not hard like this, when she got up off me she smiles an whispered in my ear "I felt your shit get hard with every move I did."When her an sister talked Mia tried to apologize I didn't take the apology, I told her like the straight up nigga I am "Mia, listen you always thin I'm cheating...yes I been cheating on you I told you I wasn't the right nigga for you but you yet keep bugging me too get with you...my heart is telling me something else, Mia I will love you forever but all this extra shit you do when females talk to me is crazy so I'm breaking up with you." when I said that I looked at the ground I looked back up she was crying I looked at her an walked out to go back to the vip section.

MIA'S POV

  When pac said those words to me I went into a complete shock I didn't know if I wanted to cry or go beat his ass, my sister hugged me while I cried so hard in her Arms she asked told me what our mother always use to tell us before she was murdered by our father, "We will always have each other through thick an thin I will never leave your side you will forever be my sister."

   when Tiembra said those words all I could think about was our mother I cried harder and harder all my sister could do at this point was hold me while I cried, with my running nose and red eyes I asked my sister "why me...is it always me?"

    she shook her head no I wiped my eyes and walked back out of the room that me an my sister was in, I walked back to the vip section and got the empty bottles that pac, 10, and Shianne had when I went back they all looked at me but pac.

Shianne got up and pulled me to the side an asked me "what is wrong you look like you been crying non-stop?"

    I looked at her trying not to form tears in my eyes I said "Me and your brother broke up." when she heard those words she hugged me so tight and said "Im sorry"

    I felt some type of love when NEVER hugged me while me an her brother was in a relationship it felt weird but again it felt good because I needed a hug. Once, she hugged I walked back to the bar did my job for a while an guess who walked up to me NINA.

NINA'S POV

     I walked up to the bar looking for Mia I felt really bad about what happened so I went to cheer her up when I got to the the bar I called her nickname "MM" she walked over to me an asked me "what the hell do you want?"

    I looked at her like like "the fuck" I asked her what he problem was she looked be dead in my eyes and said "YOU, you gave my man a lap dance without even asking me and you suppose to be my "homegirl."

    Wtf is up with that Nina I had nothing to say if I knew giving that dude a dance would cause this much problems I would of never done It I looked at her while playing with my French tip nails "listen, I didn't want to give him the damn dance because I knew how you would get..but honestly I'm glad I did."