Just a Normal Day

Lisa's POV

As I'm peaceful sleeping in my Queen size bed in my Purple bedroom I am awaken when I hear my Phone ringing over and over, I turn over looking at it seeing I have over 100 text messages from Tionne I click on the messages an she is telling me "wake up Lisa!" "Get your ass out of bed" "WE HAVE A JOB REMEMBER?!" I rolled my eyes texting her back saying "I know we having a job I just woke up give me time Mothafucka." After, I Sent that text I went in my closet to pick out my outfit for the day, Grey sweat pants, Black Crop top, Black Vans once I picked out my outfit I walked to the bathroom turned on a hot shower like I like them in the morning washed my body while singing "WaterFalls" By my group TLC that is my favorite song to sing while in the shower "DON'T GO CHASING WATERFALL don't DO IT GURL!" once I took that hour long shower I lotion up did my Hygiene routine got dressed made sure I have everything I needed for the day at the Club (Yes I may be in the most selling girl group but I need a lil extra cash.) As I'm walking down the stairs I hear a voice I'm normally hear EVERY morning my Driver that drives me everywhere I go no matter where I need to go. As I get to the bottom Steps I see him but he dont see me yet as I'm still waiting I hear him talking to his self "DAMN she don't got NO food in this bitch SHIT." I think in my head "I have fucking food just not for you hoe." I walk up to the fridge close it an say "Really I got to get that key away from yo hungry ass before you come in my house at 4am looking for food." He laughs and says "you ready?" I shook my head yes an we headed to the club.

AT THE CLUB

Tionne POV

As I'm sitting in the locker room waiting for Lisa to come in she is always late to work I try waking her up but it's hard waking that deep ass sleeper up an she swings on people when she get waken up I learn that the hard way from when Chilli tried waking her up Lisa punched that girl dead in her face an didn't feel bad after she didn't that's that philly side in her. I get up out the chair go in my make-up bag get my LipStick applied it to my lips as I do that I see this lil 5'1 cute lil gurl named Lisa I turned around and said "Gurl I texted you over 100 times you didn't see it she just walked pasted me like I wasn't talking to her short Oompa Loompa ass I yelled "HELLO" she looked at me and said "YES Tionne I saw your text I woke up a lil late LET ME LIVE PLEASE" I rolled my eye at her an said "you know the boss won't like that coming in late shit" as Lisa put her makeup on next to me she said " I could care less what the fuck the boss has to say...Tionne why are we even doing this? I mean we are the best selling girl why are we stripping we would be on tour an making more music for the fans." I mean Lisa was right we are the best selling girl group but again the record label ain't paying Me, Lisa, or Chilli NOT A DAMN THING so I decided we should start stripping I told the girls an chilli wasn't on Board she is never on Board with anything that is not TLC related plus she didn't want to be labeled as a "Hoe" but once Lisa heard the idea she was on Board with it shit she was the one who said "I need extra money". As soon after we did our Makeup & got dressed we went out to the dance floor I looked at Lisa said our saying "Get that money, shake some ass, Be safe" we shook our heads an went our separate ways in the club.

To be continued.....

I am new at Writing Books so bare with me

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME ON "IM GOOD AT BEINF BAD"