30

Shi pov

Y'all know me as shi pac little sister but y'all haven't really seen me and my brother, backstory.....

Backstory starts

It was April 21, 1996 in Harlem New York, All I remember was being pushed out of a pussy coming into the world being welcomed by my mother Sue, Father Andrew, and 5 year old Tupac the baby years was great shitting eating grabbing people hair and my favorite part crying.

I shared a room with my brother at the time because my family really wasn't doing well money wise we lived in a 2 bedroom apartment with one bathroom... my parents got their own room and me and pac unfortunately got to share a room together.

year of 1997
"Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear shianne happy birthday to youuu" everyone sung to me at my one year old birthday party me now one pac 6 years old , everyone was at the party aunties uncles friends everyone.

Years went by I me and my brother grew up older and older our dad became someone who he wasn't when I was born he started turning to drugs and alcohol to fix his problems he came home one day pissy drunk and beat my mom until she had bad bruises on her. You can say became a broken home because of my father.

Our mom was sick of it so she told us to pack our things and we was about to leave she had no idea where we was going but we was leaving, we got on a plane to a place called Atlanta Georgia, me and pac never been anywhere outside of New York, we spend the rest of our lives in Atlanta graduated from Tri-cites High-school.

After we graduated high school 2 years later our mom was started dating and our dad came back into our lives but he quickly was killed by a cop in front of me and pac we both had trama from that mine was worse then my brother.

Years went by and our mother died from natural causes and we only really had each other after our dad died in front of us we always had that trigger of screaming, gun sound we are on go!

Backstory over!

Leslie POV (Mia funeral)
everyone was getting ready for the funeral I wasn't ready to burying my mother and Mack people who gave me and my sister life, my dad walked in asking me "hey hun how are you doing I know you not ready but-" " dad I'm ready and I'm ready to speech at the services then get out, just get on with life. I learned that life goes on no matter if you live or die.

We all get loaded up in the car ready to go to the Service it a long drive we all talking about how mack impacted they life my dad said "The day I meet Lisa me, shi, Mack and your mom Mia all went to the strip club that's where I fell in love with Lisa and your mom didn't like that at all."

I laughed we made it to the funeral home and we seen family & friends of my mom and mack. we all got out the car I was the last to get out My grandma mack mom's hugged me and told me "I still love you my baby" and kissed my forehead. The paster was speaking calling me up to the stand with my sister .

I started crying "My mom was my world she maybe didn't act like I loved her she taught me live and how to love people she was there for my first heartbreak, and now that she is up with god along with Mack who taught me the ways of the streets and how to drive my first car I now they are smiling looking at me and will be watching over my little sister thank you"