19

(⚠️Sex will happen in this chapter⚠️)

Dee pov
I couldn't believe my eyes my partner n crime alive her ass was suppose to be dead!  I looked at her dropped the gifts on the table and slapped her.

"YOU LEFT ME TO DO THE DIRTY WORK WHILE YOU PLAYED FUCKING DEAD!" I yelled  everyone looked at me like I said something wrong I was hurt when me and coco started working for Suge and Andre  we said we would ALWAYS tell where we are, the plans... shit every damn thing.

"Look deedee I'm sorry okay I did it for my some okay.." she said looking down "YOU" I yelled louder I was ready to really kill her I put my hair in a ponytail and that's when Lisa and tionne grabbed me and pulled me out of the shower.

Lisa looked at me with fear in her eyes and her philly accent came out... "yo wtf wrong with you we all mad at them two but to lash out at someone baby shower really you retard" tionne shook her head in agreement.

I sat on the side of the road and "she really lied and faked her death her fucking momma was depressed her sister depressed who had to help them get on they feet who had to tell him it's okay cry it out I had to motivate them while she was "gone" I yelled.

We heard  a child yelling "B-boz ohhh mommy b-boz" we turnt around seeing it was chase minutes later we seen shianne pick chase up kissing her and making her giggle.

Tionne waved at them and said "Hi my little and big Bookies" they waved and went back in the house. I got up and  went to my car I told tionne and Lisa bye drive away.

Narrator pov
Mia came home with serenity the party was over Lisa Nai and tionne cleaned up the party mess while they was taking care of the new baby once the house was clean they said they goodbyes and went back home.

Nova pov
It was my birthday Turn up  I'm finally 16 thank god for seeing another year of hell... I hopped in the shower did my hygiene things and got out brushed my teeth washed my face my phone was blowing up with birthday text I said texted them back with a "thank you💕" went in my closet picked out my birthday outfit to wear to school

 I hopped in the shower did my hygiene things and got out brushed my teeth washed my face my phone was blowing up with birthday text I said texted them back with a "thank you💕" went in my closet picked out my birthday outfit to wear to school