Out with the old in with the new

⚠️SEX WILL HAPPEND IN THIS CHAPTER Beware⚠️

Shi Pov
As I'm sitting in the guest bedroom at Nai house me, tionne, pac and lisa was hiding out here until we can go out in the public, Bow wow took nova-Nicole and Laila to his mothers house so I guess we can all get our freak on because when he came back in the house he yelled "BABY GET READY IM COMING UP" I knew that was was going to get they freak on because they bedroom was next door and all I heard was "Daddy" "Babyy" and loud moans and not to mention my brother and lisa was across the hall they didn't even shut they door before they did the do.

   All you hear from they room is lisa talking in Spanish saying "Si, Papi, hazme correrse follar, papi" pac saying "you like that Mamas" I was In about to throw up in my mouth, so I shut me and tionne door so we wouldn't hear them and when I turn around I see a tionne in a towel my eyes scan her body she looks at me like a "why you looking at me." She said "Shianne HELLO" I snap out of my thoughts of what I was thinking.

  She put on some Black shorts with a sport bra, she was looking good she sits on the bed and pats the empty space I jump on the bed and we stare into each other eyes and start kissing my hands makes my way down her body into her pants where I started fingering her and she let out soft moans while kissing me, I lay her on her back while kissing her body I slowly make my way to her kitty cat.

    I seen it was freshly waxed and washed looking like it's waiting for me to eat it i slowly start eating her out moving my tongue around her clit making her moan louder then anyone in the house while licking around her clit my left hand grabbed her boob And played with her boob while I licked the entire pussy I got off the bed and Put on my strap...yes i carry one just in case my girl wanna get her sex on.

   I put back on the strap and sticked it in Tionne doing backshots I could tell she was enjoying it because her pussy was wet then ever, I flipped her over and started hitting her shit from the front and I could see she was enjoying every minute of it... She was moaning left and right saying "Baby....I....cant....slow...FUCKKKK" "Shit..fuck ...damnn" when I hit that one spot she let out a moan I was waiting for "DADDYYYYYYYY" I pulled out and took my strap off.

   I finished eating her out and hearing her moaning we was the best thing I could hear all the time we cleaned up  the mess we made and headed Headed to bed.

Pac Pov
  It was a full fun with Lisa last night Fucking her was better then Fucking Mia, Im not saying mia fucking was bad but it wasn't that lisa lopes fucking, I wake up seeing Lisa still  knocked out still so I carefully without waking up I get my clothes I'm wearing today picked out

Pac Pov  It was a full fun with Lisa last night Fucking her was better then Fucking Mia, Im not saying mia fucking was bad but it wasn't that lisa lopes fucking, I wake up seeing Lisa still  knocked out still so I carefully without waking up I get...

I hop in the shower rapping one of my songs rapping one of Lisa parts
Do you, you remember the time
When you absolutely, said never let it inside
Feel it's my duty, from Gemini, to Gemini
Can you imagine the trouble coupled then doubled

Once i washed up I hopped out the shower seeing lisa not there so Im guessing she is downstairs making breakfast with Nai. I knocked on Nai and bow door to see if they were in there bow was in there with Lalia she turned her head and smiled at me reaching for me, I grabbed her and she laid on my shoulder I asked bow "Aye Have you seen Lisa?" He shook his head no and said "no" then he said " Her and nai went to get some test."

I looked at him and said "Test"

He shook his head yes and then we heard a door open we heard Lisa and Nai voice, nai said coming up the stairs "Baby we came back, oh hey pac I see laila likes you" I smiled and said "yea all the babies like me...ask lisa" Lisa smack me on the back of the head and laila said "no no bad" Lisa looked down and faked cried and laila reached out for lisa and hugged her saying "me sowrry"

Lisa with kids was the the cutest thing, I asked lisa what she get from the store and told me " pregnancy test...I think I'm pregnant" My eyes grew big I told her "Hurry go take it give me laila to bow" she did just that.

Lisa POV

When pac told me to give Laila to bow I did just that i walked into the bathroom in that me and pac was staying in and peeped on the stick it told me wait 5mins for the results so I washed my hands and walked back to nai and Bow room to see everyone in there, I guess pac was a lil excited he told everyone They all looked at me and I gave them the "Why tf y'all staring at me look" Tionne broke the silence and said "Well what it say?" I replied to her and said "He said wait 5 mins" so we did just that i played with god children Nova-Nicole teaching her sign language, Pac, tionne and Shianne was teaching Laila how to walk my babies are growing up so fast.

Nai phone went off and said "Lisa get up an go check the damn test" I said "Did you set a timer?" She pointed to the door telling me to go check the test i got up and did what she set i flip the test over seeing that it was 2 lines meaning I was pregnant, Flipped the digital one and it also said Pregnant...I sat on the toilet and cried i wiped my tears and put on a sad face so they think I'm not pregnant.

I walked back into the bedroom that everyone was in and looks down, Nai immediately got up and hugged me she knew that face because when her and bow fucked for the first time she didn't get pregnant so she knew how i felt, she told me "Aww my poor bebé"
I started laughing and said "Get off me fool" and I took the pregnancy test out of my back pocket and showed it to them.

It took a minute for pac , To realize that is a positive he said "Well what do it say?" I gave this boy a stupid look and said "Im pregnant" he ran up to me and hugged me really tight swinging me around and kissed my flat belly.

Tionne hugged me and was talking to my stomach saying "Hi little baby, you are going to be in a very Dysfunctional family that will love you. As she kissed my belly, Nai walked up an said "Hi baby or babies" I stoped her right their and said "AHT AHT l'm not having more then one baby dont wish that on me" everyone laughed nai Continue "See that is what you have to deal with...imma spoil you like your mommy did my kids."

I said "I didn't spoil your kids they just have a good way of making me say yes, SHIT THEY CUTE DAMNIT" Everyone laughed.

Sorry this chapter is so short I got tired of typing 😂

Well lisa is pregnant with pac baby

Shianne and Tionne fucked 🤭

Will Nai and Bow have another since they was fucking also?

Find out next time on "IM GOOD AT BEING BAD"