Party

I've hardly known Zach for a week, but it actually felt like I've know him longer. He's been a big help with my math, and everything, but I feel like I'm falling into his pace. Closing my locker, I let out a soft sigh, and I felt his familiar presence behind me. Looking over my shoulder, he gave me a smirk and I rolled my eyes at him, before I leaned against the lockers.

"What?"

He smiled leaning closer to me, and trapped me with his arms. I could feel his body heat coming off him, and I caught the scent of smoke.

"You smoke?"

"Mhm."

"You know that's bad for you."

"You know Melissa, you should be more worried about yourself them me."

Glancing away from him, I noticed that a few people were glancing at us. Biting my lower lip, I looked back at Zach, and he smirked.

"You like cake?"

"Um... yeah."

"You like ice cream?"

"Yes."

"Ok good, be ready at the end of the day."

"Why?"

"We're celebrating."

"For what?"

"You'll see in a few."'

"Huh?"

He then leaned closer, and I felt him hover over my lips, and I ducked my head. He then chuckled, and I felt him move back, glancing up he was walking away. I wonder what that was all about, and I turned my head to see the normal glare on me. I wish Catherine would get a life already, and I left toward my class.

I was totally excited, not even Catherine could put me down. I got one of the highest grades on my math test, and it boost my C average to a B average. If I keep this up, I may ev en be able to get a A for the finally grading period. When my last class ended, I literally ran to my locker, to see Zach already there.

He glanced at me shocked, and I gave him a big hug. His back hit the lockers, and he let out a little oof sound.

"Wow there, what's going on."

"You're awesome."

"Well I knew that, but please tell me what I did for you to see I'm awesome."

Pulling away, I went through my bag, and pulled out my test. I shoved it in his face, and he laughed taking it from me.

"I got a 95 on my test, and it's all thanks to you mister tutor."

He gave me a smirk, and handed it back to me.

"Should we frame it," and I rolled my eyes at him.

Opening my locker, I shoved my books inside, before closing it.

"So what are we celebrating for?"

"Your success."

"Really?"

Turning around, I stared at him shocked, and he smirked at me.

"Yup, come on."

Pushing my bag over my shoulder, I then ran after him.

He once again had the car, and I didn't hesitate to get in the car this time. He seemed to be a safe driver so it's ok. We were driving, and some how ended up at Walmart. Glancing at him confused, he smirked turning the car off.

"We need to get the cake and ice cream."

My eyes widen at that, he was seriously going to celebrate me getting a good score on my test. I then got out the car, and followed behind him as we went inside the store.