What a Pain part 2 *Zach POV*

Laying down on the bed, I watched as Melissa did her homework. She was getting frustrated with it, because her nose scrunched up, and a pout fell in place. Chuckling into my arm, she turned her glare to me, before huffing.

"Instead of laughing, you should help me."

"Hmm?"

I had a huge desire to drown myself in some junk food, but my lazy tendency refused me from getting up. Scooting some, I peered over her shoulder at what we were working with. Looking at the problem she was working out, she had a few things wrong. Like she's using the wrong formula for one, also the second part she's adding when you should multiply, and the last part you should add not subtract.

Man math makes me feel like a nerd, and I sighed leaning further until my chin was propped on her shoulder.

"Let me see your paper."

I noticed the tremble, but she ignored it handing me the sheet.

"OK, now get a clean piece of paper and write the problem all over."

"What, I got to start over?"

"Yup now get to it, while I go rummage through your fridge."

She let out a groan, as I rolled off the bed. Scratching my head, I walked out the room, and down the steps. Going into the kitchen, I opened the fridge. Looking through there was mostly healthy stuff. I might have to teach Melissa the art of junk food as well.

Looking through the cabinet, I found a bag of Doritos and smiled. Jack pot and I shoved some into my mouth. Standing there eating away, my phone  then vibrated into my pocket. Setting the chips down, I grabbed it out my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Zach where are you?"

"Hello Tiffany, I'm doing fine, how are you?"

"Cut the shit Zach, when are you coming home?"

"Why?"

"Because Dad invited those preppy family."

Rolling my eyes, I took a chip biting it. Yeah, Amanda and Alice's family were coming.

"I know."

"Anyways, you need to bring Melissa with you."

"Well, I was going to anyways, but why the need."

"You know how Dad is if you came alone he'd try to set you up."

"Hell Tiff, he tries when even bring someone, but this time, will be different."

"How so?"

"I'm going to make him see I'm serious about Melissa."

"I hope it works."

"Besides, in the end, Melissa is it for me."

"I'm glad you're serious for once."

"Whatever."

"You must really love her, huh."

Perusing my lips, I could hear her laughing in the background. Ok, maybe I do love her so what, she's different from other girls.

"Shut up Tiffany."

"Awe Zachary is in love."

I could feel the heat starting to form on my face, and I gritted my teeth.

"So what if I love her, she is my girlfriend."

Damn Tiffany gets on my nerves.

"Zach?"

Snapping my head to the side, was Melissa by the door. Her cheeks were red as fire. Fuck did she hear me?

"Tiff I'll be there later."

Hanging up the phone, I shoved it in my pocket and took a step forward.

"That was just Tiff... Um, how long were you standing there?"

Turning her head, she was fiddling with her hands.

"When you told Tiff to shut up. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop or anything, I just didn't know when the right time was to come in."

Fuck my life, this is embarrassing, and I sighed. Rubbing the back of my neck, I moved pulling her closer. Well, there no use worrying about it.

"Well how about you make it up to me."

"How?"

Staring down at her, I gave her a smirk.

"Come with me to this dinner."

"Dinner?"

"Yeah, my Dad's having this dinner so I want you to come."

"I can?"

"Of course Babe."

A big smile formed on her face, and she hugged me tightly.

"Oh what will I wear?"

She quickly turned, and ran out the room back upstairs. This probably will take some time, and I grabbed the Doritos.

Oh boy here we go