What a Pain part 1*Zach POV*

Laying my head down on the lunch table, I could feel a headache coming on. It's been three days since Amanda has come back. Three days since the strange creepy smirks that she throw over at me and three fucking long days of both my parents have been home together. I just wish whatever was going to happen would happen already. Not to mention Dad has set up this stupid dinner later tonight. I know for a freaking fact that damn Amanda was going to be there, because Dad still fucking adore her.

Lifting my head, I saw that hardly anyone was in here. Rubbing my temples, and I glanced to see Melissa coming in. She glanced around, before she found me, and quickly walked over to me. Walking around the table, she sat down in front of me, and I turned around to her. She stared at me for a moment, before moving her hands running through my hair. Letting out a sigh, I leaned my head down pressing our foreheads together.

"You ok?"

"Yeah babe, just tired."

Wrapping her arms around my neck, she turned her head pressing her lips against mine. Wrapping my arms around her waist, and pulled her closer, I deepened the kiss. Sucking on her bottom lip, I ran a hand through her hair, before breaking the kiss. Smiling up at me, I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"So where is everyone?"

Because the whole cafeteria was almost empty, and she gave me a confused look.

"Didn't you see the fight?"

"Fight?"

"These two girls were going at it. how did you miss it, it was right in front of the cafeteria. It was impossible to get through, so I had to go the long way around."

"You mean the west wing?"

"Yeah."

"Well that's the way I went so..."

Cocking her head to the side for a moment, she lifted her hand cupping my cheek.

"You sure you alright?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You just seems out of it."

"I'm good."

She frowned giving me a look to say she didn't believe me, but let it go. People started to slowly come in, and I stood up walking over to the snack line, and got me some nachos and two switches, grape and fruit punch. Walking back to the table, everyone was there talking loud now, and I sat back down beside Melissa. Handing her the grape switch, she smiled taking it, and I started eating my nachos. Everyone was talking, but I zoned them out, before I was nudged.

Looking up, Derek and Terrell were giving me worried looks, and I raised my eyebrow.

"What?"

"You ight man?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You just look so out of it."

"I'm good."

Glancing over their head, I noticed Amanda coming in with her little group, and I rolled my eyes. My leg was then nudged, and I looked at Terrell. He glanced at me, before tapping his lips, and raised his eyebrow. Smirking nodding my head, I tapped lips, and glanced away. Finishing up my nachos and switch, my hand was then grabbed, and I glanced at Melissa. She was talking to that new girl um... what's her name. Squeezing her hand for a moment, before standing up, to go and throw my trash away.

When lunch was over, I grabbed Melissa's hand and walked out the lunch room. Walking her to her class, she turned around quickly, and pulled me down into a quick kiss. Smiling into the kiss, it still surprises me how bold Melissa has gotten. Cupping the back of her neck, I deepened the kiss pulling away.

"See you later."

"Ok."

Watching her walk into her class, I sighed turning, and quickly going down the hall. Walking around the corner, who do I almost walk into, but Amanda herself. Stopping in our tracks, she stared at me shocked, before she smiled.

"Zach, I can't wait to see you later."

"How do you even know you will see me later?"

A smirk formed on her face, and she twirled a piece of hair.

"Well I know you hate getting in trouble with your Daddy, so I'm sure you will be there."

I could feel eye twitched, and gave her a blank face, before walking pass her.

"See you tonight Zachary."

I knew she was just trying to get a respond from me by using my whole name, and I gritted my teeth. Man if she was a guy, I would have been fought her ass. Walking outside, I went behind the school not really caring if anyone say me at this point. Around the corner, I saw Terrell leaning against the building.

He lifted his hand glancing at me, and gave me a head nod. Moving leaning against the wall with him. It was quiet between us, before he lit the blunt taking a drag and passed it to me. Letting out a deep breath, I took a deep drag, before handing it back to Terrell. Slowly relaxing, I glanced over at Terrell, and he gave me a smirk.

"So what's on your mind?"

"Just my old man causing stress like normal."

"Damn does he ever quit?"

"Your guess is better than mines."

Just chilling and talking with Terrell, stayed outside until it was time for school to be over. Heading back inside, I saw Melissa by her lockers, and a smirk formed on my face. Moving I wrapped my arms around her neck, and I felt her jump. Turning her head, she stared at me shocked, before smiling at me.

"Where have you been?"

"Around."

Closing her locker, she stared at me for a moment, before folding her arms.

"You've been up to something Zach."

My eyes widen, before I rubbed the back of my neck. Rolling her eyes, she took my hand though.

"I won't ask though, you ready to go?"

Raising an eyebrow, I gave her a smirk, before leaving out of the school. Walking to my car, I got in starting it. Glancing over to Melissa, she gave me a smile, before we pulled out of the parking lot. Going to Melissa's house, maybe then I can get a nap, and convince her to come with me later to my house for this stupid ass dinner, because I swear I was not going alone. Hell Dad might try to get me back with Amanda, but I swear I'll get him to recognize Mellissa.