Teasing Me

By the time Zach got me home, it was around eight, and I had three unhappy people on my case. Dad was furious that I came home late, not to mention I had guy clothes on. Aunt Cali was more worried than upset because no one could get in touch with me, seeming I had forgotten my cellphone back at Zach's. Catherine was just irritated with me, that she had to wait till I got there to eat. Luckily I didn't get into a lot of trouble, just a stern talking to.

Sitting on the bus, I really need to get my phone and clothes back. Pulling the hoodie's up, I don't really know why I even wore it. Staring out the window, I sighed squeezing my eyes tightly.

What happened at Zach's house is really bothering me. When I finally got off the bus, I hurried to my locker. Getting my math book out, I closed the door before letting out a sigh.

"That was some sigh."

Turning around quickly, there stood Zach and my eyes widen. He smirked holding out a Walmart bag. Glancing around, he moved closer.

"Did you lose sleep dreaming bout me."

Rolling my eyes, I leaned against the lockers.

"Try getting lectured about coming home in guy clothes."

There I go again, where did this cocky attitude come from. His smirk fell and he rubbed the back of his head.

"You didn't get in trouble, right?"

"No nothing bad."

He nodded his head, and handed me the bag, Ok more like shoved in my hands. His smirked then returned and he leaned over me.

"Oh by the way, never took you for zebra pattern type."

He whispered and I felt my cheeks burn looking up at him. Pushing him back, turning around opening my locker, I stuffed the bag inside. He then leaned against the locker beside me.

"So you heading to math?"

"Yup."

"Remember the formulas?"

"Actually, I do."

Closing my locker back, I looked at him to see him actually smiling. It then turned to a smirk, and he leaned down.

"Now you should come over so I could teach you about chemistry."

Stepping back from the lockers, I stared at him blankly.

"But I'm not in chemistry."

His eyebrows raised and he hung his head chuckling and took a step closer. His blue eyes turned dangerous, and I took a step back. The last time they did that, he pinned me down. A smirk came and he gripped my arm, making my book fall.

I felt like a surge of heat flew through me, making me tremble. He then yanked me to his chest, and he leaned down.

"The kind of chemistry I'm going to teach you, the school know nothing of."

My eyes widen, and he smirked at me.

Thadump

Did my heart just skip a beat, and he brushed his thumb over my cheek. Taking a shaky step back, he picked my book up.

"Here."

Reaching for it, he then moved it out of my reach. Squinting my eyes at him, he smirked.

"Give it here."

"Is that how you ask for something."

Throwing a glare, a grin formed on his face. He then turned setting it on top of the locker, and I stared with my mouth open. He did not.

"Zach!"

"There you go."

"You're not serious, are you?"

"The bell's about to ring soon."

Looking around, I saw that no one was watching us. Sighing I dropped my bag and went to the locker. There was no way I could reach that, so I got on my tip toes. Yes, mess with the short person.

" Why not try jumping?"

Looking back at him, he had that stupid smirk on his face. Glaring at him, I took a step back and jumped. My fingers almost touched it, so I tried again. This time, I knocked it off... smacking me right in my head.

I swore rubbing my forehead, and I heard him laughing away. Glaring, I grabbed the book and shoved it in my book bag. Frowning I felt like crying, and I kept my head down. Call me a cry baby, I don't care.

"Hey, that was funny."

Turning my head, so I didn't have to look at him, I moved away.

" You Ok right?"

"Leave me alone."

"Aw come on, I was just playing."

"Whatever."

He stood in front of me, and I glared at him. He gave me a grin, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Move."

He smirked coming closer, and I took a step back.

"I didn't mean closer."

Gripping my arm, he pulled me closer to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking at your forehead."

Frowning, I stared down at his hand that was holding my arm still.

"Want me to kiss it?"

"What?"

Looking at him, he smirked giving me a wink. Rolling my eyes, I then heard my name.

"Melissa!"

Turning my head, I saw Catherine coming our way. Zach let go taking a step back. When Catherine got to us, she clung to my arm.

"I've been looking for you, who's this?"

Staring at her with a frown, and I sighed.

"This is Zach. Zach this is my cousin Catherine."

" Hey."

"Hi."

She was smiling all cutely, twirling a piece of her hair around her finger. It kind of sicken me, to see her try and flirt.

"Well see you later Melissa, bye Catherine."

He smiled at her but threw me a smirk. Once he turned to leave, I pulled my arm away from her. She wasn't even looking at me, she was watching him go. This sort of irritated me, and I left her standing there.