The Mall

I can't believe I went along with this. Ok, I get that I may need some new clothes, and Catherine wanted to go shopping, but why did I have to wear these clothes.

A white off the shoulder long sleeve shirt, black and white high waist skirt, white thigh high socks, and black Uggs. Nothing is wrong with the outfit, but I think it's a little too much just for shopping.

Sighing, I leaned back staring out the window. Folding my arms, I glanced back at Catherine, and she had a big smile on her face.

Finally pulling into the mall's parking lot, I sat there for a moment.

"Well come on now."

She then got out the car, and I slowly followed behind her. The mall wasn't that busy for a Saturday. Catherine then clapped her hands, and turned to me.

"Ok, let's meet back here in two hours."

"Yeah..."

She then skipped away, and I stood there for a second debating what to do now. Yeah I was giving money to shop, but I didn't feel like a real shopping mood.

Walking around, I found myself in Hot Topic. Looking through the clothes, I found a couple of shirts that I liked. One was a black shirt with I tolerate you with a white heart around it. The second one was a blue tye dye shirt with the superman logo on it. The last one was a white shirt that said this shirt gives me life.

The best part was that they were on sale, buy two get one free. Looking around for a few, I was looking through some hoodies, when one caught my eye. It was a white hoodie with black wings on the back, looking at the price. It was 14.87, deciding to get it too, I went to the counter. If I stay in here any longer, I'd end up spending more than I should.

"Did you find everything fine?"

"Yes."

"That will be 37.10."

Pulling out my wallet, I gave her the cash, and waited for my change. When I got my stuff, I went out the store with a smile on my face. If I could, I'd rather go home now, I don't have anything else that I want. I wonder where Catherine is at now, and I sighed walking around for a while.

I soon found myself at the food court sitting down beside myself. Letting out a sigh, I was bored as hell, and I stared down at the table. When I lifted up my head, there was this guy sitting in front of me now. I stared at him for a good minute, um... ok. He then lifted his head from his phone, and stared at me.

"Melissa, right?"

"Um... yeah."

"Oh good, do you remember me, I'm Zach's friend."

Staring at his shocked, he cocked his head to the side. Taking a good look at him, he was tan with deep brown eyes. His blonde hair fell to his neck, and he had a curious expression on.

I never really paid attention to Zach's friends.

"I see."

"My name is Derek. Sorry about just popping up, Zach was taking forever in the store."

"It's Ok."

"So Melissa, you by yourself?"

" No I'm with my cousin, but we went seperate ways."

"What a coincidence of meeting here."

"I guess."

He got quiet, and I glanced at the table. I feel so awkward talking to other guys. Zach is Ok, but with others I just don't know what to say.