I'm Not Jealous

I have to say today has been the most irritating and stressful day ever. First the rumors started about Catherine aiming for Zach, then I find my cellphone isn't in the bag, then when I try to ask him about it, she always got in the way.

Yeah so here I am, phone less and kind of irritated. Closing my locker a little too loud, I brought attention to myself, but for once I didn't care. Walking out the school, I let out a sigh.

Screw tutoring today. Keeping my head down, I walked away from the bus. Screw the bus, I'm walking today.

"Hey pretty girl."

Looking up, there was the girl from yesterday. She was leaning out the window of a car, and I gave her a little smile.

"Hey."

"You going home?"

"Um... I don't know."

She smiled and motioned me over, and I walked to the car.

"Want to come with me?"

Standing there for a minute, I didn't really know her, but... what could it hurt.

"Sure."

"Hop in."

Running to the other side, I got in dropping my bag. I leaned back letting out a big sigh, man I'm tired. She chuckled and I turned my head to her.

"So what's your name pretty girl?"

"Melissa."

"Ok Melissa, you can call me Tiff."

"Ok Tiff, so where we going?"

"To Zach's house."

" Oh."

I was quiet after that, I do need to get my phone back. I just hope nothing happens like yesterday. Taking a look at her, she had black hair that went down her back. I think Zach called her sis last time, maybe their related.

Soon we were at Zach's house, and I stared. It didn't look as if someone was home, and I looked at her.

"Is anyone home?"

"Probably not."

She cut the car off, and got out. Grabbing my bag, I got out the car as well. Following her to the door, she opened it going inside. I followed her closing the door behind me, and we went in the living room.

Staring at the couch, I felt my cheeks turn red. Remembering about what happened there, I glanced away. Looking back at Tiff, she had gone and sat down.

" Come here pretty girl."

Walking to the couch, I sat down beside her, putting my bag beside me. Looking at her, she was smiling doing the same.

"Isn't that Zach's hoodie?"

Looking down at it, oh yeah I did wear this all day.

"Yeah, it is."

"Aren't you hot?"

"Kind of."

"You can take it off if you want."

Nodding my head, I pulled it off setting it in my lap. It then dawned on me why I didn't take it off at school. I had only wore a tank top today.

"Hmm, your really pale."

Looking down at my arms, they were kind of pale. Rubbing my shoulders, I gave her a little smile.

"So are you dating Zach or nah."