Us vs Them part 2

Zach POV

Leaving Melissa with the ladies in the kitchen, I walked up the stairs to my room. Opening the door, I tensed stopping in the door. Letting out a sigh, I folded my arms.

"Why are you in here, Amanda."

Turning, she glanced at me sitting on the bed with a smile on her face.

"Just remembering."

Rolling my eyes, I ignored her, and walked to my closet. Pulling out my clothes, I tossed them on the bed. She glanced at me, and I shoved my hands in my pockets.

"What do you want, Amanda."

"To talk."

"What could we possibly have to talk about?"

"Us."

"Hmm I guess there is nothing to say, because there is no us."

Jumping up, she moved to approach me, but I stepped away.

"No Amanda."

"But Zach... We were so good together."

"That was in the past."

"But..."

"Just stop, I'm with Melissa now."

She gave me a sour look, and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you even see in her. She's just so regular. She probably doesn't even get you like I do. So what does she have that I do."

Snapping my head to her, I let out a deep sigh. Amanda was getting on my nerves now.

"Well she might be regular, but she's sweet and honest. She's not someone who would play me or hurt me. So I need you to get it through your head, we are finish now get out."

"But Zach..."

"Amanda get the hell out of my room."

Flinching as I raised my voice, and she quickly left. Letting out a groan, I closed the door locking it. Plopping down on the bed, I ran a hand over my face. Will she ever just stop and let go. I wish to keep the past in the past.

Slowly after I finished getting dress, I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment. I so wish I could just run down stairs grab Melissa, and leave, because I just know that something troublesome is going to happen. Rolling up my sleeve, I sighed turning walking out the bathroom, and down stairs.

Making it down the steps, I heard a comostion in the kitchen. Walking to peep inside, Amanda and Alice seemed to be arguing. Looking for Melissa, I saw her a little away with a towel around her neck, and her head lowered.

Awe hell what has happened now. Walking inside, it became quiet, and I glanced at Alice and Amanda. Ignoring them for the moment, I walked over to Melissa. I could now see she was covered in something, and her shirt was soak enough I could see her hot red bra through it.

Damn I wonder if she is wearing matching underwear, shit maybe a red thing. Damn it Zach getting hard is not going to help the situation. Lifting her chin up, I could see tears in her eyes.

"What happened?"

"Alice wasted a whole bowl of olive oil on her."

Amanda stated, and I glanced behind me. Alice's eyes then widen, and held out her hands.

"It was an accident. If Amanda didn't run into me none of this would have happened."

They started bickering, and I rolled my eyes looking down at Melissa.