Fallen for the Bad boy

A few months have gone by, and soon school will be over. My mind went around everything that has been happening lately. Once Amanda moved with her Aunt, it's like the school, became quiet. At first it made me kind of uneasy, but soon I started to relax. Zach seemed to as well. He laughs more and is more open. Derek and Catherine finally stated that they were dating. Which I think everyone knew already. However, the bigger shock was when Terrell and Marie started dating as well. Now that, no one saw coming. Alice even found someone, and even slowly became one of the guys.

Now thinking a lot has changed in so little time, but some things never change. Like I'm still the girl who hates her math class first period, but seriously who wouldn't. Glancing up at the cloud filled sky, a smile formed on my face. A shadow then appeared over me, and I was staring into narrowing blue eyes.

"Do you realize that I've been searching for you everywhere."

"Hmm, really?"

"Who wouldn't if their girlfriend texts them 'find me if you can', and then turns off her phone."

A smirk formed on my face, and I chuckled. I did text him earlier, but my phone more of died Along the way. So I decided to go to his house, but he was already gone. So here I lay in the grass in his backyard. Rolling his eyes, he plopped down beside me with a sigh.

"It's hot."

"Oh really I didn't notice."

"Your going to stop getting smart with me."

"Or what?"

He was then hovering over me, and grabbed my wrists pinning them over my head.

"I'll make you not able to utter a word."

A spark was in his eyes, and I could feel my cheeks turning red. Zach seemed to always hold his part of these types of promises. Yes we have fooled around, but we still haven't gone all the way. It's like I always thought it would be me hesitating to do it, but it's Zach. A hand was then waving over my face.

"Hey where did you go pretty girl?"

Blinking a few times, I didn't realize I went deep into thought. Shaking my head, I gave him a smile, before he let my hands go. Lifting one hand, I wrapped it around his neck, and pulled him down. Pressing a small kiss on his lips, he tried to deepen it, and I took the chance. Catching him off guard, I managed to flip our positions.

Straddling his lap, his eyes widen, before a smirk formed on his lips. Returning it with my own, I grabbed his hands twinning our fingers, and held them down on each side of his head.

"Now I have you at my mercy."

"Hmm, so what are you going to do now."

Staring at him, I had no clue. I really wasn't expecting to get this far. Giving him a sheepish look, he busted out laughing. Rolling my eyes, he smiled squeezing our hands.

"How about first you kiss me?"

"But what if I don't want to kiss you."

"Oh but you do."

He wiggled his eyebrow, and I shook my head.

"Always so cocky."

"It's in my blood."

He chuckled, and I leaned down pressing a kiss to shut him up. Sucking on my bottom lip, I pulled away, and he smirked.

"I knew you wanted to kiss me."

Pouting, I leaned down skipping right over his lips, to the side of his neck. Sucking hard on the spot right under his ear, he let out a groan.

"What are you doing?"