More School Drama

I guess I can understand what Zach was saying about Alice. She really will do anything to make Amanda happy. She has come up to me multiple times today trying to get me to talk to Amanda and everything. So I think it is best that I ignore her as well. It was going great until my last block, which I have both Alice and Amanda in here.

However, just like Catherine they were put in front as well. Staring at the board, I was making notes for my benchmark tomorrow. The ones I had in my other classes were easy, but I feel that this one may be harder. Letting out a sigh, I closed my notebook, before leaning back. I then felt eyes on me, and I glanced up to see Amanda staring at me hard. Like why are you staring at me, well ok I might have an Idea of why she is staring, but still could she not.

The bell soon rung, and I started putting my stuff away. Standing up, I felt her presense, before I even looked up. Glancing at Amanda, she had her arms folded standing in front of my desk. I seriously felt like just turning around, and walking away from her.

"Your name is Melissa, right?"

"Yeah..."

She glared at me, and I saw as Alice move over toward us. Taking a deep breath, I stared at Amanda, before folding my arms.

"Did you want something?"

"What I want is you to stay away from Zach."

"And if I don't."

Her eyes widen, and I sighed looking away.

"Please just leave me alone, if Zach really wanted you wouldn't you think he would tell you."

I saw her hesistate for a moment, and I took this chance to leave. Turning around, I walked out of the class room. Walking to my locker, I put my books inside, before I closed it, and took a deep breath. Man I'm kind of tired of Amanda, and I let out a loud sigh.

"That was some sigh there."

Turning my head around, I gave Zach a smile, before I shrugged my shoulders. He moved closer, until he had me against the lockers. Staring into his blue eyes, a smirk formed on his face, and he moved pressing his lips against my neck. He slid up to my ear, before he nibbled, and I shivered pushing on his chest weakly.

"Stop Zach."

"You don't want me too."

Even though he said that, he pulled away, and I gave him a little smile. Glancing past him, I saw that a few people were staring at us. I could feel my face turning red, before I pushed him away so I could move away from him.

"I'll see you later."

My waist was then grabbed, and I was pulled against his chest. Turning my head looking at him, he smirked down at me.

"And where do you think your going?"

"Home."

"Who said you could leave?"

"Oh I need permission to leave now?"

He pressed his face in the side of my neck, and nipped at it. Smacking his leg, he nipped a little harder at my neck.

"Stop Zach, your going to leave a mark."

"I know."

He mumbled into my neck, and I rolled my eyes, before pinching his arm. Flinching away, he gave me a scowl, before I smirked.

"So like I said see you later."

Turning, my arm was grabbed once again, and I looked back at him. He let out a sigh, before his grip loosen, and he moved his hand down to mine taking it.

"I'll take you home."

"Who said I wanted you to take me home."

"Chill Melissa."

Giving him a smirk, he rolled his eyes at me. Glancing ahead, Amanda was coming around the corner, and I let out a sigh.

"If we're leaving then can we go."

He raised an eye brow at me, and I gave his hand a squeeze.

"Sure."

We started walking down the hall, when I felt a jerk, and I stopped. Looking, Zach was staring at his side with a scowl. Looking over, I saw that Amanda had grabbed him, and I raised an eye brow at her, while she glared at me.

"What do you want Amanda?"

She turned her eyes to him, before giving him a pout.

"Where are you going, I thought we could talk."

"I'd rather not talk to you."

He sounded irritated, and shook her off him, before pulling me down the hall. I glanced back at Amanda, and she was red in the face glaring at us.

"She's never understand you Zach, and when she does she will never understand you like I do."

She yelled behind us, and I glanced at Zach to see irritation written all over his face. I wonder what she meant by that anyway.

Like he said, Zach drove me home. Sitting in the car for a moment, we were sitting in my yard, but neither one of us moved. Glancing at him, he looked calm, but the look in his eyes was enough to tell me he was mad. Taking my seat belt off, I reached over touching his arm, and he glanced at me.

"Sorry."

"It's fine, but are you ok?"

"I guess."

"Want to come in?"

He raised an eye brow at me, before glancing at the house then back at me.

"You going to comfort me?"

A smirk formed on his face, and I bit my lower lip. How would I comfort him?

"I could try."

"Oh just so you know this is the kind of comforting I mean."

His smirk slowly fell, and a smile replaced it. Taking his seat belt off, he leaned over toward me, and kissed me hard. I could feel so much fierceness and wanting in the kiss, that when he pulled away, he left me breathless, and my lips slightly tingly. He then smirked at me, and leaned back against his seat.

"Are you prepared for that?"

Trying to get my thoughts together, I took a deep breath, before glancing down. If I say no, will he go somewhere else for that kind of 'comforting'. The thought didn't set right with me for some reason, and I looked back up into his eyes. They held a raw emotion in them that I didn't quite get, but it still made me shiver.

"I'll try to comfort you any way that I can."

He stared at me for a moment, before I glanced down, did I say something wrong.

"Well pretty girl, no matter how nice that sounds, I think it's best we not."

"Why?"

The question fell from my lips, before I even realized it. He then smiled leaning over to my ear.

"Because when we do, it won't be for this reason."

He whispered in my ear, before pulling away. I don't know why, but my face soon turned red, and I stared at him.

"Ok, well I'll see you later."

"Yeah."

Taking a deep breath, I got out of the car, and I suddenly felt kind of weak at the knees. Giving him a little wave, I went toward the house, and I went into the house.