Goodbye Quiet School Days

When I returned back to the hospital, it would be an understatement to say dad was upset. He didn't even ask where I was, I couldn't even explain myself before he was saying we were leaving. The ride home was horribly quiet, and once we got home, he threw himself into work. So I did my homework, made me a little something to eat, and went to bed.

I didn't get enough sleep that night, and here I am standing in front of my closet. I blanked for a few minutes, before grabbing a black shirt and jeans putting them on. I went in my bathroom putting my hair in a messy bun. Grabbing my bag, I stopped staring at the hoodie from that random guy. Frowning I grabbed it, before leaving my room.

Dad wasn't home when I went downstairs, so I went outside to catch the bus. Moving to the back, like normal I laid my head against the window. All the voices soon turned to a hum, and I closed my eyes tightly. The voices seemed to get louder and I opened my eyes. They widen when I saw her get on the bus, ducking down I swore quietly. Just fantastic.

Once the bus started moving again, I peeked to see her sitting in the middle area beside a boy. Typical Catherine, and I grabbed the hoodie pulling it on. I caught the scent of smoke and something else on the hoodie, it smelt really good and I found myself smiling. The arms were kind of long for me, so I had to push them up and I closed my eyes back. I really do wonder who that guy was last night, and how did he know my name.

Soon as we made it to school, I waited a few. before getting off and I went straight to my locker. Grabbing my stuff for first period, I let out a small sigh, I start tutoring with this person today. Closing my locker, looking around it was kind of louder in the hall than usual. I then saw Catherine moving toward me, my eyes widen and she gave me a smirk. She had a few people around her already, frowning I turned my head. I don't want to deal with her today. She passed by me, and like in slow motion her hand lifted up and she slapped my books on the floor. My eyes widen, and she laughed leaving with the crowd. I scowled at her back and bent down picking them up. I guess this is goodbye to my quiet high school life.

When I said goodbye quiet high school life, I didn't know how right I was. Whenever Catherine saw me, she would make it her duty to torture me. With either knocking my stuff out my hand, running into me, or just the fact irritating me. The worst part was that with her paying me attention, slowly others were as well. She knew I wouldn't say anything, just because that wasn't me to make a scene.

Don't even get me started with when we have class together, she would sit right next to me every time. What's worse is that she would never shut up, thus getting us into trouble with the teacher. She has become my personal bully, and I was hating every bit of it.

Sitting in my last block, I was mentally exhausted. Thank the lord we had assigned seats, and she was three rows in front of me. Laying my head down on the table, all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. Sadly I got tutoring today, and I rubbed my eyes. I don't know how I was going to survive the rest of the year with this girl.

When the bell had finally rung, I didn't move a muscle as people left. I was hoping Catherine took the hint and left with them, sadly she didn't.  She waited before turning and walking to me with a big ass grin on her face.

"So Melissa, Mom and I are coming over for dinner."

"What?"

"Yup so see you tonight."

She turned before I could say anything, and I had the urge to pull my hair out. Why today of all days do they have to come over, man I'm not even safe at home.