Brazil

We’re doing a huge timeskip to Brazil because I really want to go through the 2019 season because I have a really good end already in the making. The end of the 2019 season is after Brazil, then we’re going towards the COVID-19 situation.

What happened in the few weeks you would ask, there happened this between Lando and Zara! Red Bull Racing asked Zara to make a song for the Dutch Grand Prix, because Max can’t sing of course. Zara did and this is the song: https://youtu.be/MeF_inqbbdo the original is from Davina Michelle, she is a famous dutch singer and made this song. Now, let’s go towards Brazil, this weekend is gonna be a little different than the original!

I went alone towards all the media, because it’s today media day. I moved out of the house with George, Lando and Alex because of a few things between me and Lando, the press doesn’t know this, nobody knows this yet and today it’s the day to tell everyone what happened if they ask.

‘’So we see you and Lando not together anymore, what happened?’’ someone asked me and all the mics were going towards me. ‘’First of all, this is my story and I don’t know what Lando or anyone else would say but we are not together anymore, I moved out of the house because there was a huge fight between me and Lando and I wouldn’t be there anymore. I’m not going to give more information about this, we will see if I can talk with him, or he with me’’ ‘’So you guys broke up?’’ a voice said and I turned around, it was Max who stood there. ‘’Yes, a long time ago. After ehm Belgium I guess when Lando and I bumped into each other’’ I said to Max and turned around back. ‘’I’m fine with it, Lando is too, I can tell. Lando and I still talk, we are still friends don’t worry’’ I said and they let me go.

In my room I started an Instagram Live to talk about it, and Lando joined. I didn’t really care so I started talking. ‘’If you guys don’t know, me and Lando aren’t a thing anymore. And the big question now is why of course, well I can’t give you that much information about it because we still need to work this out of course. I will not forget by the way what he did, that’s the only thing I’m going to say!’’ and I ended my life. I went towards the Lobby to meet up with Max so that we could eat something. ‘’Max give me a moment..’’ I said and I ran towards George and Alex. I gave them a hug. ‘’Zara come back I miss you’’ Alex said being still sad about it. ‘’I can’t come back guys… Maybe I’ll visit you after this race?’’ I said with a smile on my face. ‘’If you want to, you can fly with me and Alex back. Lando will fly with you know who…’’ ‘’Let’s not talk about it, let’s leave it…’’ I said faking a smile.

Did Lando cheat? No, I did. I cheated on Lando with Callum Ilott and I’m still sad about it. That’s what happened, and I can not change it. I was drunk and someone had put some sort of drug in my cup at Tomorrowland, I can’t blame Alex for telling Lando. I still understand why he did it and I’m not mad at him, and now Lando has a new girl.

I went back to Max and we walked towards Lando, he was faking a smile so I did too, he wasn’t with the girl this time, he was alone. ‘’Max, give me a second again…’’ and I walked back towards George, Alex and Lando. ‘’She is gone, Zara. What do I do now?’’ Lando said looking at me. ‘’Wow don’t ask me, Lando. Clear up your tears first…’’ I said giving him a tissue. ‘’You can fly back with me, George and Zara?’’ Alex said, hugging Lando. ‘’Is Zara coming back?’’ he said looking in my eyes. ‘’I’m thinking about it, I can't leave Monaco in like a day’’ I said laughing. ‘’Thank you, Zaar…’’ Lando said, giving me a hug. ‘’You know, no problem. We can talk about us later alright…. Have a good evening!’’ I said, letting him go and walking away. ‘’So you guys are okay again?’’ Max said looking at me. ‘’Nope, I told you Lando and I are still friends right? I’m not dropping him.’’ I said with a smile on my face and Max pushed me. ‘’You are unbelievable, let’s go eat’’