Spain

When I woke up I was without Lando, because I was in Austria for seat filling. I had a fun time there, meeting everyone and having my own little place. Till I saw something on the news.

‘’Zara Prost and Lando Norris broke up with each other’’ wait what? Who said that? My manager and engineer came to tell me that.

‘’But we didn’t break up?’’ I said to them. ‘’We got that news from Amira, the girlfriend from Max and ex from Lando’’ my manager said. ‘’Well I know that now, but tell the media that we didn’t break up’’ I told them. They said they will look at it. I called Lando.

Zara: So u didn’t hear that we broke up?
Lando: Wait what are you breaking up with me?
Zara: No, but the news said that?
Lando: Because of Amira?
Zara: Yes, what should we do now?
Lando: Well I told my team that we didn’t broke up.
Zara: So did I, although we don’t have a relationship.
Lando: well maybe it is time for that…
Zara: Nope you’re not going to ask this on the phone, just wait till in Spain.
Lando: well…… okay!
Zara: alright I see you tomorrow
Lando: see ya

As we hung up. I said goodbye to my team and went to my hotel room. Packed all my stuff to go to spain, what wasn’t a long flight to be fair.

I came to my hotel and asked for Lando his room, I got my keys and dumped my clothes. I walked towards the door and went to the lobby, I was in normal clothes and not Red Bull clothes. I had to be as soon as possible to the track, so I did. I had to do interviews with Red Bull and refilm grill the grid. In my room I got a Red Bull t-shirt and I put it on. Max and I had fun doing this together, he was a little to close with me but I didn’t really care. When it was the end I started going through comments from my last post. People were hating, and making fun of me. I decided to delete all my pictures with Lando, I don’t want any trouble again.

I went to the McLaren garage with Netflix, I saw Lando and he ran towards me and gave me a hug. ‘’Did you miss me so much?’’ I laughed at him. ‘’Oh girl, you don’t know how much I missed your li-’’ ‘’Netflix is here’’ I broke his sentence. ‘’Oh… But’’ ‘’Yeah there isn’t a but’’ I told him as we were staring into each other's eyes. ‘’So, we are doing karaoke with George and Alex today’’ Lando told me. ‘’Does F1 need more content’’ I joked around of course. ‘’I don’t know, come with me’’ as he grabbed my hand and walked away. Netflix was of course filming. George and Alex were of course already singing so we could hear them in the room. As we walked in all the camera’s were already on us. ‘’Do like there aren’t cameras here and have fun like George and Alex’’ someone told us. As we both sat at the couch till George and Alex were done with screaming. They wanted us to sing with four of us, we didn’t have a good song so I checked my playlist for some music.

‘’Zara you have only house and club music in your playlist, or french music’’ Alex said to me. ‘’Ehm, so? They sing in them?’’ ‘’You listen to it with Lando and you always end up making out-'’ ‘’GEORGE’’ Lando gave him a little push. ‘’That is so not true’’ I told him with an angry face. Lando picked my phone and started looking in my playlist. ‘’Why do you have ‘’so close’’ in your playlist’’ Lando asked me. ‘’Because when we were in that club like a week ago we kissed and didn’t give a F about anyone’’ I told him. ‘’Well, that’s cute’’ Lando laughed. ‘’Thanks, you are not’’ as he kept going through my playlist. Lando picked a song called ‘’Dynamite’’ from Taio Cruz. Alex, George and Lando were of course screaming while I was doing my best. They were kinda amazed by my vocals, but I didn’t care. I let the boys sing the Party Rock Anthem as I was tired and sat on the couch. But I saw them having fun so I joined them jumping and dancing weirdly. We laughed while George tried to rap. I felt on the ground with Lando and he helped me get up. Always if we laugh, Lando and I end up at the ground laughing so hard. Lando started shuffling and I recorded it and posted on my instagram story. It was so funny that whole song. In the end of the song we were jumping into each other and dancing. As we were tired we rested for a while and then we did another song.