Austria

(ps: we’re doing a huge time skip, Canada and France grand prix were a good result for Zara, she had in both GP’s P5. Now we are in Austria, because Max would win of course, but Zara is now kind of Max like you can see. I hope you guys think that is okay!)

‘’Are you going to give everything this weekend?’’ an interviewer asked me while I was sitting next to Seb, Charles, Lewis, Max and Valtteri. ‘’I am, I really am. I think we have the strongest car around here. I think there might be a win for us here’’ I said. ‘’Zara showed in Formula 2 that she is the queen of late breaking’’ Lewis said. ‘’Oh you knew that?’’ I said looking at him. ‘’Yeah my engineer told me, I guess everyone's engineer did that?’’ ‘’Mine did too’’ Max said. ‘’So did mine’’ Valtteri said. ‘’Yeah Seb and I were told it today, we are all scared because of how late you breaked to get the win from Lando away’’ Charles said. ‘’Well you should keep me space then’’ I said laughing. ‘’We will’’ they said.

‘’There is a kind of battle going on between you and Charles, did you two know that?’’ ‘’We do? I didn’t knew that?’’ I said. ‘’We both didn’t have to fight with each other yet, so we will see!’’ Charles said.

After a while I got away to go into qualification. I got into my car with everything on and went out for Q1. In Q1 I got P1.

‘’We are safely through Q1, we are P1! Good job’’ ‘’Thanks! Was a good lap tho. Let’s go into Q2 as strong as we did now!’’ And we did. We came in Q2 P5. ‘’Good job Zara, we think there might be a possible chance to go for P2? P3? Leclerc is really strong today. So if we can go for P2 or P3 it would be amazing.’’ ‘’Yeah but who are here in the top too?’’ ‘’So we have you, Leclerc, Raikkonen, Giovinazzi, Verstappen, Bottas, Hamilton, Magnussen, Vettel and Norris.’’ ‘’Copy! Let’s go for it.’’

I got out for my outlap and already had a good feeling. I came out strong and became P3. ‘’Good job Prost, we have 5 minutes to go. Leclerc is on Pole. We think that there is a P2 for you.’’ ‘’Copy, I’ll try. Where is Max?’’ ‘’Max is P9, 0.4 slower than you.’’ ‘’Thanks!’’ and I kept on pushing and pushing till the last minute. ‘’Alright Prost that is P3, but Hamilton will have a 2 place grid penalty for ignoring the flags so you will be P2! So you can stand at the place with P2!’’ ‘’WOOW! Good job boys and girls!’’ and I got out of the car, let them see my weight and got to the interview.

‘’Zara Prost first of all, we’re all super happy for you that you will start P2, is there maybe a chance to win?’’ ‘’There is! There really is, I have faith to win to be fair. I think in front we will have a hard time because the red lights will go out slower than normal, but we will see.’’ ‘’Have a good one, Prost.’’ ‘’Cheers’’ and I walked away to my team. I dropped off my helmet and got to the engineer room to talk about today.

‘’Good job today, Zara. First of all, Max. We want you to push, we want the P2 in the championship. If you can’t push we need to seek for something else?’’ ‘’I know, I will push.’’ Max told them. I nodded. ‘’I think Max can do this. We need to be patient.’’ After a while we went away and I put on my normal clothes and went to the penthouse we had with the rookies.

I walked in and went to the living room. I walked in and they were streaming on the tv because they were playing a game and that kind of stuff. ‘’Hey guys!’’ I said. ‘’Hey Zaar!’’ Lando said. ‘’Oh fuck Zaar’’ he paused the game and went to me. He gave me a hug. ‘’I’m so proud!!!’’ he said. ‘’Thanks bub’’ I said looking at him while he gave me a kiss on my forehead. ‘’I’m streaming, so..’’ ‘’Yeah I know, go enjoy.’’ I said while he walked away. ‘’That was a good lap Zara!’’ George said. ‘’Thanks Georgie!’’ ‘’Yeah Zara! Loved that lap!’’ Alex said with a big smile. ‘’Thank youuu! Well I’m in my room if someone needs me’’ and I walked away to my room. Put down my bag and picked up my phone. I went into the shower and played some music, not too hard because they were streaming of course. I got out of my shower and put on my clothes to go to dinner. They were still streaming. ‘’GUYS? We have to go to dinner in like 30 minutes?’’ ‘’I love your french accent when you are mad’’ Lando said laughing. ‘’Funny guy Norris, so will you end your stream of should I do it? I’m serious?’’ ‘’Sorry, mom. You really look like my mom.’’ Lando said. ‘’That’s because we almost grew up in the same house. Now go.’’ And he ended his stream. ‘’Thanks, now let’s go.’’ I said walking towards the door and they came with me. We went to have dinner in the restaurant with the other drivers. ‘’Zara do you have really faith that you can win?’’ Charles asked me. ‘’I am yeah! I think I’m a bit too aggressive on this track. Just look at last year what move I made by Lando!’’ ‘’Funny Zara, if you do that again I’ll end you’’ ‘’I’ll do it again for you’’ I said laughing. After a while we went back and went to sleep. Of course I slept in Lando's arms and woke up in them.