Azerbaijan

Lando and I went early to Azerbaijan, because we will have some events. Also with George and Alex. We went to do some go karting again with an expert and Sky sports.

When we came there they bullied Lando about that he went karting here like a month ago. ‘’Yeah but he was with Zara’’ ‘’What? No?’’ I said to Alex who claimed I was with him back then. ‘’I went with my ex to do some go karting’’ Lando said looking at me. ‘’Don’t look at me I know that’’ I looked at him back and smiled. I didn’t want to hear his ex anymore, she was stupid and hurted him. ‘’Anyways she was shit to me, so let’s forget her’’ Lando said looking at them. We went to our go karts and went to do a lap and after that we went to do quali. Lando was like always annoying me, but I got on pole. ‘’It’s like back in the days when she won everything’’ George said. ‘’I know, I was always better than you guys’’ I laughed at them. We went back in the car to do the race. I started in front and behind me there was Lando, George, Alex and Johnny from Sky Sports. In the first turn Lando already crashed into me. I yelled at him and did my middle finger in the air, he did too. We went racing from the back and I got past him, I laughed and went closely to George. I got again past him and Lando too. Then I went for Alex who was in front while Johnny was in the back also chasing us. Lando gave me a small push and I got past Alex in the last turn. I got P1!

‘’Well Zara, good one there’’ ‘’Thank you’’ I laughed at Johnny. After some questions, Lando got asked something that I didn’t want to hear. ‘’You talked about your ex, what was the reason you guys broke up, because I thought that you guys were-’’ ‘’The perfect couple? Well, they weren’t. She got too jealous because Lando and I were most of the time together so she-’’ ‘’Cheated on me’’ Lando said while he interrupted me. I gave a small hug to Lando and he kissed my forehead. After some more questions we went to the dress rooms and got changed in our normal clothes. We went back to the car and I saw Lando having a breakdown while Alex was driving.

‘’Hey what’s wrong?’’ I looked at him. ‘’Just about….’’ ‘’That b- what did she do?’’ I said looking at him. ‘’She texted me’’ ‘’Give me your phone…’’ I said to him. ‘’I said give me your phone if you want to continue me and you’’ I said looking angry at him while he gave me his phone. I blocked her and erased her number. ‘’You are welcome, we don’t want bad vibes here’’ I said leaning my head on his shoulder. ‘’You’re right.. Let’s forget her’’ he laughed and he gave a kiss on my hair. After a while we got to our penthouse. We got a penthouse with four of us for this weekend.

- Time skip to FP1 and FP2 day-
In FP1 I became P8, and Lando P4. We got some time to talk with each other and then we had to go back for FP2. In FP2 I became P6, me and my team were happy. I got a call from Christian Horner.

‘’Hello, is this Zara Prost! I’m Christian Horner’’
‘’Hello Christian! I’m Zara, how is it going!’’
‘’It is going well, I just want to let you know that after Azerbaijan we want you in the Red Bull’’
‘’Wait, you are serious? What about Gasly and Verstappen?’’
‘’Well, Gasly will go back to Torro Rosso with Alex, we are not happy with the results from Pierre’’
‘’Alright! I’ll be there for you guys’’
‘’Yes! In this week off we want you to come to our HQ, seat filling and that kinda stuff’’      
‘’Alright! You can text me the information, thank you Christian’’
‘’No problem, I see you alright’’
‘’Alright! Byeee’’

Before I knew the whole media was full with ‘’Zara Prost going to Red Bull in the next race’’ I was scared what the others would think about it. I went back to our penthouse and I saw the others sitting on the couch.

‘’Hey… how are you doing…’’ I asked them. ‘’Zara….’’ Lando said. ‘’CONGRATS WITH YOUR PROMOTIOOONN’’ they yelled at me. I started crying and they came to hug me. ‘’We knew you would do this! We are so amazed!’’ Alex said while he was hugging me. I was still crying and Lando gave me a kiss on my lips. ‘’Don’t cry anymore, now you can lap me!’’ he said laughing. I laughed with him. ‘’Thank you, now  I can work harder to lap you’’ I laughed and they laughed too. After more talking we went to sleep for FP3 and Quali.