Germany

In Silverstone I became P5, which was great but Max got past me. Vettel went into the bag of my car which made me fly for a little bit and went into the gravel, there was nothing wrong but I got P5 because of his fault. In the end Vettel came to say sorry, which was really nice from him. And now, we are ready for Free practice 1 and 2.

‘’There is a lot of traffic!” I told my engineer. ‘’We see Zara, we are happy to go out later if you want?’’ ‘’Confirm, I’m coming in!’’ I said to my engineer and later I gotta go again. I got P4, which was alright for us. Max got P6, which was also alright. In FP2 I became P5 again, but I was not happy with it because the car didn’t feel great. My uncle, Alain Prost will be here this weekend and also the parents from Lando. I had a huge pressure on me, but it was fine! After the race I went to my uncle, who was at the Renault garage but he got out of it. I walked towards him and hugged him. ‘’Salut Zara, félicitations pour ta victoire!’’ (Hello Zara, congratulations with your win!) ‘’Oh! Merci, j'en suis content. Comment se passe ta journée chez Renault?’’ (Aw! Thanks, I'm happy with it. How is your day at renault?) ‘’Ça va bien, mais je dois retourner à Ricciardo, je te vois bientôt Zara!’’ ‘’Ah! Au revoir!’’ (Ah, bye!) and I walked away and he did. I walked towards my trainer, Sven to do my neck training and stretching. ‘’Did you had sex in the two weeks?’’ ‘’Haha, funny Sven. I’m not gonna answer that.’’ ‘’Zara, it is for yourself. You burn calories during sex, I need to know that?’’ he said laughing at me. ‘’I didn’t had sex…’’ ’Busy life, Zara!’’ ‘’Oh shut up Sven’’ I laughed and I did my neck training and stretching. After a while I got into my clothes and went to the penthouse for again four of us. I walked in and dumped my stuff on the couch. I was alone, which was weird because it was already 10PM. I decided to play music on the tv and go to shower. I got a message from Lando who told me that I have to pick him up because he is drunk with George and Alex. I put on clothes and went to their location, they were at the house from Seb. They got out of the house and went into my car. ‘’You guys are so stupid I don’t even know why I got to pick up you guys because this is your own fault mister Norris, Russell and Albon I’m also talking about you!’’ ‘’Wowowow why me?’’ Alex said. ‘’You let them drink!’’ ‘’I’m SORRY!’’ Alex said while I was driving and Lando was just staring into the dark. ‘’Sometimes I can slap you guys’’ as I got out and paparazzi were everywhere. ‘’Get out of my car Norris and Russell’’ I said while they were walking out. I bumped over some of the paparazzi and went to the room. 5 minutes later they came and the whole news was full with ‘’Lando Norris and George Russell drunk’’ it was so annoying. I got into my PJ’s and went to bed, while Lando was also coming. ‘’Zara I’m sorry…’’ ‘’It’s okay… Now go to bed please?’’ I said while he was going into bed and we slept into each other's arms.

We woke up and my trainer was at the door. I got into my red bull clothes and went with him towards the track. We talked about the weather. ‘’Is it going to be a rainy quali? Are you serious?’’ ‘’We don’t know, but the whole weekend it’s probably gonna rain!’’ ‘’Thank the god of weather, I love it!’’ ‘’Is there going to be a win 2.0?’’ ‘’Let’s hope!’’ I laughed and we walked into the Red Bull motorhome. I talked with Pierre while eating and Alex and Max joined us. After eating I went to my drivers room to put on my racing clothes and I went towards the car with my helmet. I put it on and got in the car, after a while they told me I could go out.

‘’Red flag, Red flag drive to the delta no overtaking’’ ‘’What happened?’’ ‘’K. Magnussen has no power and comes to the pit’’ ‘’Alright, I’m in the pitlane now’’.

‘’Alright Prost we are letting you out again’’ ‘’Are you sure? I saw a lot of people going…’’ ‘’We are sure, you will come behind Norris.’’ They let me out of the garage and indeed I came behind Lando. I started my lap and Lando was in front but he was so slow. At the end of the straight line I overtook him in the corner and got away from him real quick. ‘’What was Prost doing?’’ ‘’She just overtook you, Lando. Don’t worry.’’ his engineer told him. After a few laps it was the end of FP1 so I got into the pitlane and they practiced a stop. After that they put me back into the garage and I got out. I told my engineer what needed to change on the car and he told the mechanics. We went through the delta and after a while I went to the motorhome and I saw Lando. ‘’What’s wrong?’’ I asked him while he was trying to walk away so I grabbed his wrist. ‘’Aww… Little kid is mad because I got past him….’’ ‘’Zara you ruined my lap!’’ ‘’Well I don’t care, I also had a lap to do and you were too slow. Now have a good day!’’ I said giving him a kiss on his cheek and I walked away with my food. I sat down with Max and Alex and got to eat something. ‘’You are so quick Zara, calm down!’’ Max said laughing. ‘’I’m sorry, Max. I just need someone to also be quick…’’ and that made Max with a weird face. ‘’No not like that, but we need to push each other and that doesn’t happen when you are slower or when I am slower…’’ ‘’So what do you want?’’ Max asked. ‘’You being quicker!’’ I said while I ended my meal and gave it to Alex who walked towards the kitchen. ‘’I’m back in the garage…’’ and I walked away. In the garage the music was on so the mechanics were busy with my car. I looked at it and went to my engineer. ‘’What is wrong?’’ ‘’They found something on the delta which wasn’t really good for your car… They are looking at it now…’’ ‘’Is it going to be alright in the practice?’’ ‘’I don’t know, we will see. They have 5 minutes and you need to get in the car so put on everything and go into the car!’’ and I did. I put on everything and got into the car while they were still busy with my car.