Season 2. Chapter 1.

We will continue it here and in another book on my wattpad!! I just think not everyone already knows I made Season 2..

Zara's P.O.V
"A new virus indeed, but we need to go and race in Australia?'' I walked around the paddock, side by side with Lando Norris. "Mhm'' he nodded as we walked towards the FIA.

"Lando we need you right now'' someone grabbed Lando by his wrist and took him away from me. I gasped for a few seconds, this couldn't be happening. This was getting serious. There is a problem, no matter what.
And yes there was a problem, Lando is now in his hotel room. I can't see him for two weeks, but they told me to fly to England as soon as possible. Back to my place with George and Alex. So we did...

We left Lando there, we didn't know when he would come back. "God... This feels horrible without him by my side'' I took a deep breath as I sat down around the table. We just made dinner with the three of us. "He will be back soon, I promise'' George took a sip of his drink after he said that. I nodded, not knowing what to respond to that. "A few of our mechanics are also in quarantaine now, but I am not positive or however it's called'' Alex said as we had a giggle. This was all nonsense. We will be back racing in a week.

"I'll come back!'' Lando told me through the phone. I could scream from happiness while I was jumping around. He was negative, so he will be self quarantaine here in England. "Fucking hell, I was scared'' I letted out a deep breath as I heard Lando laughing through the phone. He told me when I could pick him up, so we did that exactly. We stood there, waiting for Lando till we saw an orange sweater walking out and got stormed into my arms.

We hugged for a while, it felt like ages-- but it didn't mind. We were together, again. "Give me a kiss you little'' Lando laughed as we shared a kiss. Our lips connecting-- one of the best things that happened. It felt like years, but isn't that always when you miss your boyfriend? "What's up mate'' George gave him a hug the same with Alex. "Going alright for now, but let's go back'' he told us and we walked out of the airport.
We went back towards our home, and quickly got a self test. Nobody had covid, but we will still quarantaine. I ordered food, so we wouldn't hunger out of course.

A few weeks went by, and the Austrian Grand Prix was announced with all the other circuits. "Did you see the news?'' Lando was super happy while I looked at him and smiled and shaked my head. "Mhm?'' "We will start racing again in Austria!'' He said and I got up really quickly and hugged him tightly. We were jumping across the room while George came down and Alex too. They were also really happy and we all celebrated with a drink. "Me, George and Alex are going to stream'' Lando told me and I nodded. "Have fun guys! I'll make dinner'' I said to them and they nodded and told me their goodbye's while I went to the kitchen because it was already around 19:00 PM!
When I made my dinner, I got a call from Christian Horner.

"So you know the races will start again?''
"Mhm...''
"We want to meet again to talk about the season... how it will go etc so if you can make time soon enough?'
"Yes sure''
"Also, we will need to wear masks all season + in our headquarters. So don't forget Zara''

She giggled and told him it was alright, she was excited to begin racing again after months. She was a bit done with being with Lando, Alex and George all the time. Although Lando is her boyfriend, he can still be a bit irritating. She finished the food, and went first towards George and Alex to bring them food. Then she grabbed her and Lando's food and went towards his dorm and dumped herself on the chair next to him. The chat was going crazy seeing Zara again, she was kinda focussing on other things than social media.

"Why am I gone, because I want to focus on this guy here and myself and take a little rest. But we will be racing again, so no rest anymore?'' I had a giggle together with Lando and he nodded. "She is actually really handy in cooking food--'' "-- oh shut up?'' Lando laughed while I told him to shut up and I rolled my eyes and enjoyed the food again. "Well chat, we finished the game so I will enjoy my night with Zara.. Have a good night, we will raid George in a bit so enjoy his stream. I'm off, ciao'' he said and I looked at him as he raided George and turned his stream off.

"Why so negative?'' He grabbed one of my hands and I pulled them away. "I'm not negative, I am more than just cooking food you dickhead'' I laughed and got up. "Now get up, we're going to watch The Walking Dead again'' I walked towards the bedroom and Lando followed me with a giggle as I got dressed and felt in Lando his arms on his bare chest.

"In two weeks we will race again...''
"Crazy right'' I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.
"Can't wait to beat you'' Lando giggled.
"Mhm sure'' I giggled too and then Lando put the TV off as I felt a sleep in his arms

-------
Little Note <3
Short chapter, but this is just the beginning. Now we will go back to the racing content and after that <3!