Bahrain

Lando and I were getting close, like really close. We were hugging each other, we were sleeping mostly together in our home, but when it comes to formula one we need to chill. Paparazzi are everywhere. 

We went to the track side by side. He picked up my hand and he started running. I laughed and ran with him. ‘’What are you doing Lando’’ ‘’I don’t like the paparazzi’’ he laughed. He gave me a kiss on my forehead. ‘’See ya little one’’ ‘’Said the one who is the smallest from the boys’’ I laughed. ‘’Shut up Prost’’ as I gave him a hug and we both went away. 

‘’Can you once be on time Zara’’ Alex said to me. ‘’I know you are with Lan-’’ ‘’Shut up nobody needs to know Alex’’ as I looked mad at him. ‘’Sorry Zaar, we just need to film something for F1 sit here’’ as I went to sit next to him. We went to film Grill the Grid, we laughed both really hard because we sucked in this game. 

When we were done I quickly picked my music box. I played some music in my driver room till Alex came. ‘’When are you stopping with that music?’’ ‘’Yeah like I don’t know’’ I laughed. We sat for a while in my driver room and then we went to the media for an interview with Lewis, Max and the rookies. 

‘’So Zara, after Melbourne. Do you have faith for a Red Bull seat?’’ I quickly looked at Max and he nodded. ‘’Ehm yeah, I am actually. I just think that I push Toro Rosso as much as I can. Maybe in the future I can get a Red Bull seat’’ I said smiling. Lando pushed me. ‘’Lando Norris I don’t want to fight you now’’ I said looking at him with an angry face. ‘’She gave me 10 seconds to annoy her and she said she shouldn’t be mad.. Look at her now’’ ‘’Love birds shut up’’ George said. We both made a sign that George needs to shut up but he just kept going. ‘’You need to see them in our house, cuddling and not letting go of each other’’ George said. I pushed Alex and he kicked George under the table. ‘’Not funny, Russell’’ Alex said to him. ‘’Sorry’’ he said. ‘’About what George said, are you guys really in love’’ Lewis asked. ‘’She gave me till the end of the season to make her fall in love with me’’ Lando said to Lewis and they both laughed. ‘’Yeah but I wont’’ I said looking angry at Lando. ‘’Sure love’’ Lando said to me and the interview kept going. 

I was mad so I talked kinda in a French accent. ‘’So you think that it was funny to make fun of me and Lando. Didn’t you’’ as I pushed George. He pushed me back but harder. ‘’Shut up Zara, you are selfish’’ as he walked away. And yes, who had to come to the FIA? Me, not George just me. Lando walked with me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. ‘’Gonna be fine, just be yourself’’ he said to me. ‘’Yeah I see ya in my hotel room’’ as I gave him my keycard and went inside the building. 

‘’What was that pushing about, Prost’’ someone from the FIA asked me. ‘’About that interview you know, about Lando and I’’ I said to him. ‘’Alright, we can’t do much about it so there won't be anything. But just let this won't happen again’’ ‘’Yeah it’s alright it shouldn’t happen anyways’’ as I walked out of the door and went back to my hotel. 

‘’And?’’ Lando asked me while I came into the room. ‘’They couldn’t do anything’’ I walked to the bed and lay down. The tv was already on. ‘’Come here’’ as he opened up his arms and I layed down in them. We watched a movie and then we both went downstairs to go outside. We got a coffee together and he posed something on insta. 

@landonorris