Season 2 is on a stop.

I'm sorry that I have to tell you this, but Season 2 is on a stop and I will probably write an Epilogue soon with all the information and their afterlife.
I don't feel one with this story anymore, and I am much happier with writing another kind of Lando. A bit of a dominant Lando, a rude Lando. Something like that. But after all, he is really caring. 
Do you know that song, rolling in the deep? You must see the trend on tiktok. It's about 'You're gonna wish you... Never had met me' and then 'we could've had it all...' and then again and then again that sentence. I kinda want to create that drama. 
But for the fans of Zara Prost, I won't forget the Prost family that easy, and this story too. A new story is up called Jealousy and it's a bit based on this. It is about Caitlyn Prost. She is different from Zara, because Zara will not be in that book. But she looks a lot like Zara, but a bit less confident and she is a bit hard towards people. 
The story is about friendship from Lando Norris, Caitlyn Prost and Max Fewtrell. Till a girl comes in Lando his life and Caitlyn get's jealous. Enough spoilers, just read it! It's fun! I promise you. If you like this, you love that. More chapters, shorter, stronger language!