China

Lando and I shared a room in China, we went early together to the track. Went to do some fan meetings which was awesome. A little girl was wearing a Toro Rosso shirt, she said that I was the best driver on the grid. My heart melted and I cried. Lando hugged me from the back and we got a picture together with that girl. ‘’You are amazing little girl’’ as I gave her a hug. ‘’You and Lando having a amazing relationship!’’ Lando heard that and he went also to the little girl. ‘’Can you keep a promise little one?’’ Lando said to her. ‘’Of course Lando! For you always’’ she smiled and Lando came close to her ear and said ‘’I love her’’ and he laughed. I pushed him and the little girl was laughing. ‘’Alright I promise that I will do my best for you little one, see ya on the track!’’ as Lando and I said our goodbyes and went to our own garage.

We went to do FP1, it went well and I became P8 in front of Lando who was P13, but I couldn’t go to Lando because I had to do something with Netflix, they came to follow me today. In FP2 I became P13 and Lando P8.

‘’Look how the table turned’’ Lando said to me. ‘’Oh shut up Norris, let’s go to the media’’ as we both went to the media to say things about today. Netflix of course filmed us going to the media, so we both pushed each other the whole time. Lando and I stopped and he gave me a hug and a small kiss on my lips. Of course Netflix filmed it. He started running away. ‘’Lando Norris we aren’t dating’’ ‘’YET!’’ Lando screamed and he laughed while he was doing his interview.

‘’Lando you are blushing and your lips are red, do you have a girly here?’’ ‘’Oh yes I do! Zara of course’’ as he laughed to the interviewer. ‘’You guys are really cute together’’ ‘’I know, but she doesn't know’’ as I went back to Lando and I gave him a small push. ‘’If he is annoying you can say that to me, he will not have a good night in the hotel then’’ ‘’But I love your goodnights!’’ Lando said. ‘’Yeah but now you don’t get anything’’ as I walked away from my interview. ‘’Girls, they are not understandable’’ Lando said to the interviewer.

We went to our hotel room together and said bye to Netflix. I went to shower and got dressed in a hoodie from lando. Lando got dressed and we went to bed early, it was Quali time!

- Time skip to quali -
In quali me and Lando didn’t make Q3, but I qualified higher than Lando, so I was proud. I started at P11 and Lando at P15!

‘’Funny prost’’ ‘’I know, change your attitude fast’’ I said to him. ‘’My parents are here today and tomorrow’’ ‘’Serious, where are they?’’ I asked Lando. ‘’Come’’ as Lando started running and I ran after him. ‘’Cisca!’’ I screamed and she turned around and she hugged me. ‘’Hello little woman, how are you!’’ the mother from Lando, Cisca asked. ‘’I’m doing fine! How about you and Adam!’’ I asked her while I looked at Adam who was talking with Lando. ‘’We are alright, how about you and Lando’’ ‘’We are not in a relationship, well… Kinda?’’ I said looking at her. ‘’I can see it on tv yeah, oh and why are all those cameras here?’’ Cisca asked me. ‘’Oh ehm Netflix follows me this weekend, it is fun’’ I said. After a while Lando and I went back to the hotel room, where Lando, his mom and dad also slept. We said our goodbyes and went early to bed. It was race day… Oh god…

We went to the track early, both full of nerves, we loved the track. We went to our own garages and I gave Lando a big hug. ‘’Be safe’’ ‘’You too, don't wanna lose you’’ he said to me. I smiled and went to the garage. Got into my stuff and went in the car. Did a practice start and went to my spot. After a while waiting and formation lap it was time to go. I had a good start, but not for long..

‘’It’s lights out and away we go and Bottas and Hamilton are in a fight together! It looks like the midfield teams are going for it! Renaults in battle with both of the Red Bulls and O NO! Lando Norris and Zara Prost bumped into each other!’’