Melbourne

Lando, George and Alex were like always spending time in my room. They were snuffing in my stuff, didn’t know what a tampon was and were just being annoying. ‘’Can you guys stop for once not being annoying’’ I asked them. They looked up to me and they said all ‘’Nope!’’ and they went sniffing again at my stuff. A few hours later they went all away. I went to go to sleep….

And there is a massive crash involving Lando Norris and Zara Prost! Zara Prost is hanging with her car in the wall and Lando Norris his auto too. I hope they come out of the cars soon!

I woke up and started crying, why do I have this imagine every week when we're going to race. I called Lando, and before I knew it he was at the door. ‘’Don’t cry anymore. I’m here’’ as he started walking to the bed with me. He pushed me into his arms and we were hugging. I felt safe in his arms. He gave me a kiss on my forehead while I was slowly going to fall asleep.

As I woke up, Lando was still with me. I woke him up and he looked confused. ‘’Hello Mister Norris, It is free practice day’’ I said to him. ‘’Well I don’t wanna’’ ‘’Well yes because I want to beat you’’ I said to him, he was laughing. ‘’You can’t beat my McLaren with your Toro Rosso, Zaar’’ ‘’Oh shut up with that name, Lil Lando’’ as I stood up and picked my Toro Rosso merch and went to the bathroom to get dressed. I went out of the bathroom and Lando was still there. ‘’Oh yeah shit I got to go’’ he hugged me and left fast. ‘’I’ll see ya in the lobby’’ I screamed and he nodd. I went to the lobby and Alex and George were sitting there.

‘’So love birds, what’s going on between you guys’’ Alex said to me. ‘’Wait what? Nothing, I just got that nightmare again from….’’ I started to get emotional. ‘’Don’t worry Zara’’ as George started to give me a hug. Lando came rushing towards us and we walked with four of us to the paddock. We split up and Alex and I were walking to our garage.

‘’You sure that you and Lando aren’t a thing’’ ‘’What, no? Lando is my best friend, like you guys! He just gives me comfort when I need it, he cuddles and that kind of stuff you know’’ I said to Alex. ‘’Yeah you are falling in love, but we both saw what Lando did to other girls’’ Alex said to me. ‘’Well I’m not getting a relationship with him, don’t worry’’ I said while laughing with Alex. We both went to our own mechanics to say hello. I made myself ready for FP1.

‘’That’s P8 Prost, P8 good job today’’ ‘’Yeah thanks… Did Alex think that the wall was nice to hit or?’’ I said being pissed up. ‘’We discuss after’’ my engineer said that to me. I turned off my radio and got out of the car. When I got out of the garage I saw Lando and George so I ran to them and jumped on the back from Lando. ‘’Are you mad at Alex, Zara’’ Lando said while he puts his head up to me. I kissed his forehead for the fun. ‘’Yeah I don’t know he was just being stupid like always’’ as I jumped off the back from Lando and saw Alex comming.

‘’How was hitting the wall while I was purple in both sectors’’ I said looking at him. ‘’Oh shut up Zara we need to discuss this later. I’m going to the media and you love birds and George needs to go too because they want an interview with four of us’’ ‘’Yeah yeah grandpa’’ Lando said as we walked with four of us side by side to the interview.

‘’How is it to be the first ever woman to make formula one?’’ ‘’Amazing, got to spend more time with these three. Loving the people, mechanics. Everyone is being nice to me for now one’’ I said. ‘’I saw you and Lando had a moment this morning, you were kissing his forehead. Is there anything going on between you two?’’ ‘’What? No, never. Zara and I are best friends. We’re just trolling with each other’’ as he squeezed in my hand. ‘’Auw- oh yes true’’ as I laughed and gave him a kick.