Season 2. Chapter 3.

little reminder that in this chapter there will be 18+ content/nsfw. So if you don't want to see this you can skip this chapter <33

We will jump from the first race to when Quadrant just started their new video's.

"When will you actually meet them?" I walked in the kitchen where Lando was eating his food. "don't know, why do you bother..." He asked me as you could see me rolling my eyes and grab my food.

"I know this is a new project and stuff like that, but we can't even have one night together?" I started. "One night, Lando Norris."

Lando looked irritated by me as he walked towards the couch, but I followed right after.

"Please, Lando. Don't fuck our relationship over because of your 'dear Quadrant. That fucking sucks." I sat next to him with one of my hands on his thigh.

"I won't fuck it over. Trust me." He looked at her. I nodded as I let go of his thigh and took a deep breath. I walked quickly to the kitchen and went with my hands through my hair. I really did want to cry, but I had to be strong. Really strong.

"Zara..." A voice sounded in the back. I turned around and saw that Alex just arrived back. I burst down in tears and stormed into his arms.

"I heard both of you arguing.. you fine?" Alex went with his hand through my hair as i shaked my head. "He just puts Quadrant in front of everything."

"Mhm..." He mumbled as he kept trying to make me calm. "What if we go out. Want to have a walk outside with me and George?" "Would love to.." a smile appeared on my face as I grabbed my jacket and walked outside where I waited for George and Alex.

"It's fucked up isn't it" after explaining it to George, he quickly shared his opinion. "I mean, you are his girlfriend. I spend all of my time with Carmen, Alex spend all of his time with Lily." "And Lando doesn't spend anytime with me. Heard that." I rolled my eyes and George had one arm around her.

"You're a big girl? You can handle this. You didn't win Silverstone for nothing. You didn't fight Lewis for a while for nothing. You didn't own Max Verstappen for nothing. You are Zara fucking Prost. The legend, Zara Prost!" George said and a laugh escaped my her mouth.

"What did Lando do? Got a podium, aw boring. You got that in your rookie season." Alex started and I now had a big smile on her face.

"Thank you guys. Couldn't be here without both of you." I said as they went into a grocery store to get stuff for the house.

And when they got back, Lando just stormed down. "I'm sorry I-" "Was recording with Quadrant. I get that excuse." I explained as I walked towards the kitchen with all the groceries.

Lando grabbed my waist and turned me around. I took a deep breath and looked in his eyes. Secretly, butterflies were escaping my stomach of how dominant Lando sometimes could be. I missed that side of Lando sometimes.

"Explain." Lando looked at me, still his hand rested on my hip now. My curves are his everything. He enjoyed it.

"Why'd you put them in front of me-" "Do you really think that Prost?" Lando had a laugh and shaked his head.

"Yeah. I do think that, Norris. It's not like I hear you all the time. You wake up, get on your PC. Won't talk with me for days." I tried to walk away but Lando pinned me against the wall.

"No running away now till you tell me how I can change."

"By being supportive towards your girlfriend. Not only thinking about Quadrant all the time." I looked at him as he nodded.

"You know Lando, I like you being so dominant." "I know you do.." he whispered in my ear as he walked away. Leaving me clueless about what just happened to me.

"By the way, Love. I need to stream tomorrow because of Quadrant.." he turned around and I started laughing. "You went to horny Lando to soft Lando real quick. It's alright..."

"Horny Lando... Mhm right. You can join me and meet the others then?" He said as he walked away upstairs. He will be streaming for a bit but he will be streaming with Max and Dan. I knows it from the screams across the whole house. It kept you awake. Even Alex and George were still awake when I brought them some new fresh water because they were too lazy.

I knocked on his door and walked in. "Lando.." I said as I walked closer and sat down on the floor. He turned around and started laughing.

"I like you sitting like that. Do it more often-" "LANDO?" I pushed him a bit as he was laughing really hard. "God I love your french accent more and more by the days."

"If you want me sitting like this why are you never-" "Stop it!!" He yelled as I laughed. I love to see him like this.

"Anyways... I probably will go to bed soon. I'm tired." I yawned a bit and Lando nodded. "I'll come too in a bit." He said and I got up and gave him a kiss on his forehead and walked away.

Laid down in bed, just checking social media and messages I missed this day, replied to them and watched Lando walk in with a towel around his waist. I must say that I was respectfully looking for a while. I wouldn't say that I was getting turned on, but I was.

He got in his underwear and laid beside me. I turned around as he laid right beside me. Now it was time to show him his karma.

He was cuddled up with me, so I moved my ass back, closer and closer till our bodies touched even more. He took a deep breath for a second as he knew what I was going to do.

Shaked my ass a bit was enough to make Lando moan, and then I knew what I did. I turned around and Lando looked at me as a giggle escaped my mouth.

"Zara you absolutely fucked..." He whispered and I still was laughing.

"What are you gonna do, Norris." I laughed as he looked serious at me.

"Get the fuck up." He looked at me as I slowly got up. Lando moved to the side of the bed and scanned my whole body for a bit. His boner was poking the shit outta his underwear.

"And now get on your fucking knees for me, love."

Damnnn... That must be a weird finish of this chapter. Let me please know if you like more of dominant Lando, because I really like writing him. And I can imagine him being like this too.

Chapter 4 coming soon.