Season 2. Chapter 2.

Zara's P.O.V
Lando and I had separated rooms because of covid, we had separated flights because of covid. Life sucked at this moment. I woke up in an empty bed, and took a deep breath. These days were not the best, and going towards the media is also not great. Especially the first day, everyone is back. Faces in the paddock you would rather not see, faces in the paddock you will love to see everyday. Like Lando's... But I can't... And that shit hurts...

I grabbed my clothes and put them on, I was on the late side and then I met my trainer Sven outside of the hotel. "Why are you like that?'' He asked me politely, but at this moment I couldn't handle anything. "I can't be with my boyfriend, that's why'' I put on my mask and walked towards the car and got in to call Lando as I drove towards the circuit and parked my car.
"I need to go now, babe. I'm at the track'' I sighed and I heard him sigh too. "See you soon alright? Keep your head up, we can do this'' he told me. "We can... Goodbye Lando'' "Bye Zara'' and we hung up. I took a deep breath and got up and grabbed sunglasses, the weather was too hot.

"When is Red Bull going to give me crop tops because I am sweating?'' I laughed with my trainer. "Well ask them if they can make it for you'' "Otherwise we will just cut the t-shirt'' I laughed with Sven as we walked in the motorhome with two smiles on our faces. "Morning Max, good to see you'' I gave him a smile and he waved as I walked towards Christian. "Morning Zara'' "Morning Christian, what is the plan?'' I asked him as he gave me a whole letter with all the media we had to go to. I gasped for a second and read it again a few times. They want a lot of pictures, so we just need to walk around. We need to go to the media in a few minutes, and then speak to as many people as possible. I readed all of it, and looked back at Christian and nodded as I walked towards Max. "You come? We have media to do!'' I clapped in my hands and walked out of the motorhome. Ready to go to the media. We walked in and I quickly laid my eyes on George and Alex who were already talking together, but they told me I couldn't talk to anyone.

"Zara! Good to see you here again!'' "It's a pleasure, it's a pleasure'' I smiled towards the interviewer. "Right, so do you see your chances to fight with Lewis and Max for the championship'' I took a deep breath and nodded. "I hope. I saw the Ferrari's stopped cheating so we should be closer than ever... Not trying to come over rude, but I told it last year already that something was wrong. They didn't look quick in testing, but we will see right? But fighting with Max and Lewis is the thing I really want to do yes'' I nodded and the interviewer had a laugh. "Great that you are so honest, we like that'' "I know what you like, that's why I am here'' I walked away from them and went to the next one. All of the questions were mostly why I am sure that I can be closer to Lewis and Max, it was kinda boring. After everything I walked over towards Lando who was in an interview and bumped him.

"Zara come back you--'' "don't'' I laughed as I walked back. "Cute mask'' "How is your interview going?'' I asked him politely and he shaked his head. He was talking towards Ziggo Sport again. "I actually want to ask Lando how you two were'' the interviewer said and I looked at Lando and back. "We're doing great actually, it's just because of Covid that we need to watch out but we are living together, doing everything together. We are still in a relationship so nothing really changed right?'' I looked at Lando. "Yeah, still healthy and that will never change'' he looked at me and I laughed as I turned around and said my goodbye.

"George and Alex you can't escape from me'' I walked towards them and they laughed really hard. "What are you doooooing?'' I asked them as we walked together. "Going walk around the track, wanna join?'' George asked me politely and I nodded. "Would love to'' I said as I felt someone jumping on my back, it was Lando. I quickly grabbed him and shaked my head. "Get off me you filthy little'' "Too much harry potter'' he got off me and walked next to me with his hand around my wrist. "Alright couple, chop chop we need to walk the track before it gets dark'' Alex told us and we all laughed and walked around the track and talked about the different race lines.