Autosport award 2019

Lando, Alex, George and I went to the autosport awards together! I got a nice red dress who I bought with Lando and Carlos. Nobody except George and Alex knew that Lando and I were back together, so if one of us won an award, we wanted to tell the world that we are back together again. There are of course rumours because Lando and I live again together with the other rookies. We got on the red carpet and got a lot of photos. 

After a while it was time for category ‘’Rookie of the year’’. George, Alex, Lando and I were nominated. Guenther was the one who would say the name, and then my name was called. ‘’And the winner of rookie of the year is…. Zara Prost!’’ Guenther said. I walked towards the podium between all the people and gave 3 kisses to Natalie Pinkham and Tom Clarkson. ‘’Look at you being fancy! Zara, there was a lot happening this year…’’ Natalie said. ‘’Of course there was a lot happening, first of all thank you all for the award. Yeah where do I start, we started of course in Melbourne which was great and I was really nervous. Meanwhile the whole raceweekends I got something going on with Lando, we expected a child, ended up to a miscarriage. Then I got into a Red Bull, got my first win and broke up with Lando. Things were weird, but we made it through a whole season. And now I can say that I’ll be racing with Red Bull another season is just incredible!’’ I said with a smile on my face. ‘’We were all shocked when the news came out from you and your child, we are so happy that you are such a strong woman in motorsport. Have a great night Zara.’’ Tom said. ‘’Thank you’’ and I walked off the stage. 

After a while it was time for ‘’British driver of the year’’. And Lando won the award, he went towards the stage and got past my table and leaned his hands on my shoulder and whispered if he should tell them and I nodded. ‘’Wooow look at the suit!’’ Natalie said looking at Lando and she gave him 3 kisses. ‘’What you all may not know is that Carlos Sainz and Zara Prost actually took Lando shopping yesterday, and I think this could be a result of his trip! Talk us through the suit!’’ ‘’Well It’s not’’ Lando said and he laughed. ‘’Did you go shopping?’’ ‘’We did! Well I got quite a bit off stuff.. Carlos always says I dress like a muppet, and he dresses like a king so it was my treat that he and my girlfriend went shopping with me’’ and Natalie was looking confused. ‘’Girlfriend, so Zara is your?’’ ‘’Yeah she is my girlfriend again’’ he said laughing and looked towards me and I blushed. ‘’Well that is some great news ladies and gentleman!’’ and people were clapping. ‘’So, we continue. What a year it has been for you!’’ ‘’Yeah like Zara already said, we lost our child. But if I look back to Melbourne, I was so nervous. Now it’s feeling like home and I’m at my place’’ and they let Lando go. Lando walked towards me and I stood up to give him a hug. He walked back towards his chair. I messaged him quickly that I really wanted to give him a kiss, and he said he wanted too but we should wait till the end. 

In the end Natalie asked me and Lando if we could go and talk about this with Natalie, Tom and Jonathan. So we did! After a few moments of Natalie talking with Jonathan it was time to speak to Lando. ‘’You can end up buying a suit like this!’’ ‘’Or… Giving it to you bwuh uh… I can’t talk, I did not have anything to drink I promise. You could get people giving you free suits’’ Lando said. ‘’Yeah you can get it free cuz’ he wouldn’t buy that would he?’’ I said and Lando shoved me away with his shoulders and hips. ‘’Shut up Zara’’ he said. ‘’Did you pay money for that?’’ Tom asked Lando. ‘’Nope!’’ he said and I laughed. After a few talks Natalie and Tom let us go and Lando and I walked together and we stood for a while and I just hugged him. ‘’Promise you won’t leave me ever again?’’ ‘’I promise…’’ and he gave me a kiss and I gave him one back, then we went towards George and Alex and had a fun night. Let’s go for it next season! Or not.....