Pilot Part 1

"This job is eating me alive. I can't breathe any more. I've spent all these years trying to be the good guy. The man in the white hat. I'm not becoming them, I am them."

Peralta is cut off by Santiago saying "Hey! What are you doing, weirdo?"

"I'm doing the best speech from Donnie Brasco. Or actually, ten of me are doing the best speech from Donnie Brasco. What's up?"

"Get it together, man. Okay?" y/n said from the other side of the store.

"So the store was hit about two hours ago" Santiago said, talking the man standing behind the counter, "They took mostly tablets, laptops, and cameras."

You move from the other side of the store to stand by Peralta, who is messing around with a keyboard, which starts playing an '80s hip-hop beat.

Santiago turns around and looks disapprovingly at Peralta. He turns off the music and said "Sorry."

"I'd like a list of all your employees, whoever had access to the store. I'd also like to apologize for my partner, his parents didn't give him enough attention."

"Uh, Santiago" you said, from standing next to Jake. "Jake and I already solved the case."

"We're looking for three white males, one of whom has sleeve tats on both arms" Jake continued.

"And how do you two know that?" Amy asked.

"We had an informant on the inside. He's been here for years. Watching, learning, waiting. His code-name? Fuzzy Cuddle Bear" you said, as Peralta shows Santiago the bear.

"He's a nanny cam" Peralta said triumphantly.

Santiago scoffed. "You got lucky."

"No, we got here five minutes before you and figured that it this gigantic camera store, there had to be at least one working camera" Peralta said. "Well, mostly y/n."

"Oh! Hi, bad guys!" you said, plugging the camera in.

"You did it, Fuzzy. It's time to come home" Peralta said, holding up the bear to Santiago's face.

Peralta put on a voice that was supposed to be Fuzzy Cuddle Bear's. "I'm not sure I can. I've been undercover so long, I've forgotten who I am. I have seen terrible things. I haven't known the touch of a woman in many moons."

"All right." Santiago walked away, as Peralta, still using Fuzzy Cuddle Bear's 'voice' said "Detective Santiago! Don't walk away from me!"

You roll your eyes at Peralta's behaviour, and  followed Santiago out of the store, leaving Peralta in the store holding Fuzzy Cuddle Bear.

Back at the precinct, you, Peralta and Santiago each direct a perp into the holding cell.

Peralta is sat down at a table, y/n sitting next to him, as he said "Yes, I did crack the case

Peralta is sat down at a table, y/n sitting next to him, as he said "Yes, I did crack the case. So, Santiago, would you do the honours?"

Santiago sighed, as she got up from her seat to an "Ohhh" in the briefing room and said "I hate this."