Payback Part 2

You and Charles walked over to Jake and Terry. Charles was going to make Jake wash his dogs, and Jake was already cleaning Rosa's motorcycle.

"Well, well, well, what are you hens clucking about?" asked Charles.

"What? Nothing. What do you want, Boyle?" Jake asked.

"To be paid back. I want you to wash my dogs. Hm, why would I ask that given that I know you hate my dogs?" asked Charles.

"They hump everything" said Jake.

"They're passionate" said Charles. "But you don't have to wash them at all if you just tell me what's going on here."

"I was just here to tell Jake that he's got to clean my car" you said.

Charles ignored you. "You two have a secret. I can smell it. Jason, not now. Down."

Charles shook his leg, trying to stop Jason from humping it.

"Yuck. We don't have a secret, all right? Do we have a secret, Terry?" said Jake.

"If we did, it's a secret from me" Terry said, smiling awkwardly.

Terry and Jake both laughed.

"Okay then, wash my dogs. And be warned. They just watched Peabody and Sherman, so they're extra horny" said Charles.

You and Charles watched as Jake washed Charles' two black and brown dogs as Jason humped his leg. Jake shouted "Jason! Wait your turn!"

--------------------

Terry grabbed a bag, and walked over to Jake's desk. "I'm going to the gym, and then Sharon is going to pick me up for a dentist appointment."

"Damn Sarge, your teeth are messed up" said Jake. 

"Listen up, everybody. I just forwarded you an email about the suspect in those bodega robberies. Check it out. We're going to catch this guy" said Terry, walking away.

"All right, let's see here. 'Hurricane'" said Jake quietly to himself, clicking on the email, watched suspiciously by Charles. "Hurricane Jeffords. Works for boy or girl."

"I know what's going, Jake" said Charles.

"Uh, what? About who?" said Jake, turning off his computer really quick.

"With you and Terry. The money, the private convos. I figured it out. You stole my idea to open a bowling alley and you're gonna do it with Terry" Charles said.

"Yup, that's it" said Jake.

"Jake. Fingerholes was our idea" said Charles.

"I do not think it should be called Fingerholes" Jake said.

"You're not calling it Fingerholes?" asked Charles. "Good luck, pal."

"Oh, my God. Terry's pregnant?" said Gina loudly, looking at her computer.

"What? How do you know that?" Jake asked.

"We all know" you said.

"You hit reply all on the email, Grandma Peralta" said Gina.

"Oh, no" said Jake, looking around the bullpen at everyone who was looking at the email with the name suggestion. "Uh, good. Great. The secret is out. I got humped by Jason for nothing."

-----------------------

The entire squad (Apart from Amy) was gathered around Jake's desk. 

"Okay, yes. Terry is having another kid. We are pregnant. But that's a secret. It's way too soon to tell anyone. I only stumbled across it 'cause I'm such an amazing detective" said Jake.