Ch5♥iHate Jasmine♥

♥ Jasmine's P • O • V ♥

"Who did your make up?" Hanna asked Jessica looking at her. We were now in the kitchen. "OMJJJ! You look like Shay Mitchell!"

"It's OMG," I said, correcting her.

"I know, but I like using OMJJJ."

"What's that even mean?" Jessica and I asked simultaneously.

"Okay so," Hanna started. "The first J is for Jesus, the second J is because I'm huge fan of Nick Jonas, and the third one is because my last name is Jason." she explained.

"Nick Jonas is the best," I commented.

"I know right," Hanna agreed."I'm trying to cover Jealous by him."

"I love that song!"

"Who do I look like?" Jessica asked, all the sudden.

"You look like Shay Mitchell," Hanna told her. "Aka Emily from Pretty Little Liars, also she's a model from Canada."

"I wish! By the way, why do you stalk celebrities?"

"I am not a stalker," Hanna defended herself. "I simply investigate."

"Okay girls," Nina said, as she stepped into the kitchen. "That's enough. Get ready before the guests arrive."

Hanna got up,."Alright, let's go to my room."

 I was confused, since when did she have a room?"Your room?" I asked, as I raised my eyebrows .

"Yeah," she replied. "You didn't know that?"

I didn't.

"So if you live here, where were you last week?"

"Oh, I'm a college student and I live on-campus," she told me. "I only came here for the break."

"What college do you go to?" I asked wondering.

"St. Thomas," she replied. "The only thing I like about it is this hot guy in my class. Omjjj. He's so dreamy!"

"You're so obsessed with hot guys." I told her.

"Tell me something I don't know."

"Okay, guys we have to hurry," Jessica finally spoke. "We have to be ready before the guests arrive. Can you please do my makeup, again?" She asked me.

"Of course———"

"OMJJJ. YOU DID HER MAKE-UP?" Hanna cut me off.

"Yeah, I can do———"

"I don't want to, I need you to do my makeup," she told me. "I'm trying to impress the guy in my class."

"What does the guy have to do with this?" Jessica and I asked in unison, again.

"He's one of the guests that are coming." She said, in duh tone.

"You're weird," Jessica told her.

"I know," she said, as she walked towards the door, "Chop chop. We have to hurry. I'm just gonna take a quick shower and you guys hurry." with that, she disappeared.

"I already took a shower this morning, so can we start with the makeup?" Jessica asked. as she took a seat.

"As you wish!"

**10 Minutes Later**

"Hanna!" I yelled. "It's been 10 minutes. Hurry up. I really need to use the restroom!"

"I know!" She yelled back. "Just give me a second. I'm drying my hair."

I can't stand here, in the hallways, so I went to the room that Jessica was in. She was standing in front of the mirror.