Chapter 18☀Per¡ods Are Not That Bad☀

GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE IS: 240 VOTES

|•☀Jasmine's P.O.V☀•|

Eventually, after a long tedious arguing with him, I finally went inside the elevator and it was very awkward, plus I wanted to end it right away.

Thankfully, we get off the elevator and now what? The whole place was so in unlike from the restaurant. There were enormous apartment and a spectacular view from the side of a breathtaking balcony beach. Everything was mind-boiling.

"Magnificent!" I breathe deeply, appreciating the amazing views.

I stroll in the gigantic apartment and discover that there is: a cute little kitchen, a brilliant living room, and as a matter of course, a stupendous bedroom.

Wow! This place is awesome!

I observe my surroundings, there was an extensive garden, as well as a little farm where mangoes, grapes, watermelon, and anything you name it, is growing. It looks so beautiful and stunning to just look at it.

I suddenly realized that, I was examining this amazingly views the whole time - that I even fail to remember - the Asr - prayer.

Astaghfirullah!

I walked away from the grading and rushed straight to the bathroom. I was so desperate to use it, anyway. And after five-seconds, someone enter, running the bathroom, plus guess who it was?

Mr. James!

AWKWARD, EMBRASSING, HUMILATING, AND AS A MATTER OF FACT, SHAMEFULL!

That's what I felt!

"OH! GOD! NO!" We both screamed in unison.

"Sh!t!" I heard him hissed, as he closed the door.

Thanks a lot, bathroom door, for not warning me!

I did my bussiness and NOW WAY IN FREAKING HELL - I HAVE MY PERIOD! OH, MY GOD! HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN, NOW? I'M SO SCREWD! The worset thing is: I DON'T HAVE ANY PADS!

'Too bad girly, now how are you going to be out here? And FYI your white dress is damaged.' An iriritaing voice said inside of my head, which caused me to scream.

"NO! NO! NO!" I take a look of my stipud white dress - spots ifred blood everywhere.

"WHY? WHY NOW?" I accidentely bit my togue, which caused me to sceerch in pain.

Ouch! It hurts so bad!

"Damn it! peroids are evil nightmare!" I then bit my lower lip - Ouch!

When I'm in dreadfull situistions like this - I always bit my tongue, lip and it's terrifying.

Knock, knock! "Is everything okey?" Mr. James asked, knocking the bathroom door.

No! Nothing is okey! I have my period and I DON'T have my pads, so please, help me.

I was going to say that, but how emarassing is that? Hundrend-percent AWKWARD!

"You were in there for the past thirty-ni- FORTY minutes! What happen to you?"

"I need someone - like a girl - I think a girl can help me." I think a girl can help me, really? He's going to understand that, idoit.

"What do you mean, I need a girl and open the door." He sounded very pissed.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CALL ONE OF THE BLONDE WAITRESS, PLEASE?