Chapter 17☀Musl¡m Ma¡d Not g¡rlfr¡end☀

GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE: 200 VOTES

♥|• Jasmine's P•O•V•|♥

"Because of me?" I ask confused. I was utterly shocked to hear such a thing. But I still didn't get anything from 'It was because of you.' I have no idea what that means. I'm waiting for him to answer the question, but he didn't utter a word.

Why is he not speaking?

"Mr. James, what did you mean by, 'it was because of you?" I ask same question, but he ignores me.

"Look, you started this question thing okey and you have to answer it. It was a deal that I can ask you anything and you'll answer it truthfully, remember." I basically quoted him.

"Yes! I started it and I'm ended it! Now!" He replies and stop the car. It's not fair, that he gets to ask anything and not respond to any of mine.

"You can't just ended it like that!" I almost shout. He have to say something. He need to clarify whatever he said.

"Like said, it is over!" He says as he unblocked his seatbealt. "Now let's get some thing to eat."

I look around and see the restaurant. And why would he bring me to this place?

"Come on! Let's get out this car!" He says touching my Hijab.

"Hey! You can't do that! Don't you ever touch my Hijab! Again! Lair!" I yell at him. I don't care about food, at least not now. He must tell me why he said 'It Was Because Of You." And the meaning behind it. What did I ever do to him, to say something like that , something that is a LIE?

No wonder, Kalila was devastating my life the past whole week. She was uncivilized before, but this time it was a lot worse. She even said that 'I will be no longer living with them!' which undoubtedly troubled me to death. And to make things more badly, this douchebag told her that he broke up with her; 'because of me' and guess what my life: is becoming worser, even though worser is not a word, but the situation I'm in is just too BIG for words to describe it.

"Shut up and let's go!" He says laughing.

"NO! you lied, lair! You told Kalila that I was the reason why you broke up with her! How could you lie about something like that?" I loath lairs! This inane fool is in my last nerve!

"Why are you making this such a big deal?" He asks closing the car door and facing me.

"Because the horrible lie you made up is ruining my life!"

"What?"

"Yes! Kalila is making my life a living hell! And that's why I was gone the whole last week!"

"She doesn't even know you! How could she do that?"

"Dumbshit! She is my freaking cousin and I live with her!" I cursed, and I hate cursing! Damn it!

He laughes out loud. "This is why you get so many punishments from me!"

"We'll see about your stupid punishemts, Jackass!"

"Your cute when you curse!" He comments and was about to touch my nose.

"Don't lay a figure on me, idiot!" I slap his wrist. "I can't believe I work for you!"

"I can't believe your my maid!" He smirks opening the car door. "This is your last chance of coming out, Mine!"

"I hate that moronic nickname and FYI it doesn't sound an appealing at all!" I commented, as I come out of the car and close the car door.

"That's because you don't know the meaning behind it, smart one!" He says holding the main door of the restaurant for me to enter.

"Screw you!"

The entire restaurant was crowded with people, not just any people, but couples. What the heck! Scine when did 'couples restaurant' exist?

"What kind of restaurant is this?" I ask, observing around.

"Romantic restaurant!" He replies, winking at me, for the second time, again, which was getting really irritating.

"Romantic restaurant?" I repeat confused.

He winks again."Yes, it's for couples!"

"First of all, we are not couples, and second of all, stop winking at me because it's really annoying me!"

He was about to say something, but two blonde waitress, come out of nowhere and interupt, "OMG! What kind of girl are you, when a guy like him wink at you?"

"I know right, he's totally the hottest!"

"And if she doesn't want you, I can give you my number!"

"Totally, me too!"

Talk about uncivilized girls!

"I swear, some people just need a high-five in the face with a chair!" I say gazing at the them, from head to toe.

Mr. James was dying, because of the amount of laughter he laughed.

"Oh, man! That was good one, Mine!"

"And you just need a kiss on the side of the your head with a mental bat, Mr. James!" I warn him, laughing at him, while he was chuckling.

"His laugh and name is so sexy!" The annoying blondes say in unison.

Don't they have work to do?

"KISS?" He shouts surprised.

"Denifinly, with a mental bat!" I told him.

"Damn it, Mine!" He says looking at me in the eyes. "We need to eat something!"

"I'm hungry as what!"

"Would you like a table?" Asks, one of the blonde waitress.

What kind of stupidity question was that?

"No, I came to restaurant to eat on the ground, a carpet for two please!" I reply sarcastically.

"Of course, you guys must be -" she stopped and turn the page of the book she has in her hands. "James Madison!" She announce looking up. "And Mine!"

"Yep! That's us!" He told her.

I'm lost! what's going on?

"Please follow me." She says, as she start walking towards the elevator.

"Where are we going?" I ask, following them.

He didn't respond.

When we arrived at the elevator the lady left.

"Mr. James, where are we going?"

"It's none of your concerns!" he says rudely. "Get in the elevator!"

"I asked a question and I expect a response!" I almost yelled at him.

"Remember, I'm not your boyfriend, I'm Your boss!"

Tell me something I don't Know!

"And you should call to mind, that I am not your freaking girlfriend, but your Muslim Maid!"

•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|•

GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE: 200 VOTE

What do you think @amazeballs? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVLY SUPPORT AND 105K READS & ALMOST 4000K VOTES IT MEANS ALOT AND SHOUT OUT ALL IF YOU AKA #AMAZEBALLS AND I LOVE YOU ALL ALSO GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE IS 200 VOTES TRUST ME THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EPIC AND Y'ALL. WANT THAT SO YEAH LET'S. DO IT 200 VOTES FOR NEW UPDATES AND PLEASE. PRAY. FOR ME. I'm TAKING ALOT OF TESTS INCLUDING THE ACT PLEASE. PRAY FOR ME :)