Chapter 35 /\ iDidn't Still

Jasmine's. P. O. V.

Being in a room with someone you can't stand is one of the worst things in the world. Not only that but it's even more worse when they own the room. I hated every second I was in that awful room. I felt so uncomfortably horrible. This person thought everything was fun and funny to him.

"Come on, let's do something fun. Something you'll never forget," he said while he laughed as usual. "You shouldn't be so sad and angry for being in here. In fact a lot of girls are dying to be here any second with me." He basically repeating the same damn talk over and over again. And all I did was ignore him. I didn't want to waste any breath or oxygen f mine on him. For some odd reason, he was getting upset because that. And I didn't care at all.

"I always try my best to make you feel like there's someone in this planet that cares about you but you being you never cared. And you treat me like I am an Allen." He told me. He strolled towards the window I was standing next to. I moved away from him. Because this guy is not like this all the time and doesn't say things like this. And he only said this because, he's drunk. I don't even think he knows who he is or who I am.

"Why are you always running away from me. I'm not an Allen. I just want to talk to you." He complained as always. At this point, I was tried of hearing his voice.

"I'll use this window to get out." I told him. The Window was big enough but I couldn't open it earlier. I don't know why saying this might help.

"You don't have to go. Let's just talk. We barely even know each other. And if you're scared about anything or even me, I'll save you." I realized this guy doesn't understand what I am saying or what he's saying.

He contained talking about nonsense things and I simply ignored him. But a brilliant idea came to my empty head at least. I called Jessica and told her about the locked door and she's about save.

"You know, Mine. This was the best birthday gift I ever received. Thank you so freaking much." I don't get him any gifts yet he's saying this. What a confusing man.

"I didn't get anything ," I told him. That sounded a bit harsh. I feel like everything about today is harsh and weird.

"You being here is a gift for me. A beautiful and memorial gift, Mine." Weirdo. But I couldn't care less.

Finally, Jessica arrived and opened the door and I was out of the room like I was getting out of jail.

"We never talked, Mine. Don't leave. I have something for you." I heard his voice but I pretend I didn't hear anything and just left the awful room.

"Tell me everything in detail," Jessica said as we sat down in the kitchen.

"There's nothing to tell," I told her but she kept asking me to say whatever happen in that awful room. And I told her everything, which was nothing.

She still didn't believe me and she kept asking the same question a million times. After getting irritated by her, I decided to leave the kitchen with a peace of vanilla cake and almond milk. And as soon as I sat on a chair in the living room, a strange guy in his late teens followed me. I didn't say anything to him and began to eat. The whole time I was eating, this stranger was staring at me and I got irritated.

I was going to say something but he starred taking,

"My cousin is ruining my life." He said as he sat a chair in front of me.

"Who is your cousin and how is he ruining your life?" I asked him.

"It doesn't matter who he is what matters is how he's hurting others. Everyone thinks of him as the good guy who works hard to get what he wants but he never work for anything. And the saddest thing is that, he takes away from people who work hard for that something. For example, since we were in middle school, we kept liking the same girl and I always try my best to get the girl I like but once he knows I like a girl he goes out with her." He continued to tell me everything his cousin did to him and most of things were pretty sad and scary.

"Wow! Your cousin sounds like a ass."

"He certainly is an ass ." Was all he said.

"He's now dating a girl I like, Demi." after I heard the name Demi I realized who he was taking about.

Mr. James.

"Why did you even come to his party?" I asked wondering.

"I just came here to see Demi."

The second he said that Demi, she came to the living room and she looked so worried.

"OH MY GOD! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!" She seemed so happy to see me for some reason. "I was looking the whole day, Jasmine."

At the moment, I wanted to leave because I'm not a fond of her and I wanted him and her to have a chance to talk but that didn't happen.

"Jasmine, can you please do me a huge favor."

I didn't say anything but the did.

"Whatever it is, I can do it for you."

"Thanks Jacob, but Jasmine is the only person who can help me with this." She told him, calling him by his name.

I'm confused. Why would she need my help? Did she forget we didn't like each other?

"I know we both are not on good terms but I need your help with something that's very important to me," she started with the most cliche line. She told that her and boyfriend, Mr. James are not on good terms and she bought him a gift, books and and realized when she came to the party that he doesn't like or even reads books.

"So what do you need help with? I asked her still confused.

"I know James have a lot of respect for you and I thought you could help me with it. By giving him to and telling him how sorry I am about whatever happen between us."

She handed a huge box full of nothing I know and told me to bring it to his room and open the in front of him. And she followed me too.

Once we got to Mr. James's room,he was looking out at the window and didn't notice I came in. I put the box on his bed and began to open it. I was so confused, everything in the box was money, more money, credit cards, papers that had passwords on it and the lost goes on.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT BOX?" Mr. James roared.

"She's obviously stealing your money," Demi said and I couldn't believe it. "I always suspect her of something and I was right. Everything that you thought someone else stole it, she did and now she's stealing your money.

I couldn't believe what ears were hearing. This bullshit girl just lied and told my boss I stole his money.

"I didn't--------"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE LIES FROM YOU, TRAITOR! YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR JOB. YOU'RE OFFICIALLY FIRED!"

/////////////

OMG! Jasmine is fired. What do you guys think?

I know I didn't update for ages and I'm truly sorry. My whole is just so busy. But I promise from now on, I will try my best to update each weekend and thank you so much for you endless support and I'm so sorry for the lack if updating. I truly love every one of you.💚