Chapter 33♥iCan Have Your Pics♥

Jasmine's P. O. V.

This guy is a fool.

Why would he think I'll like him?

I mean I only say that because I was tasting him and he failed it, because he thinks I have feelings for which is not true.

"So, what's it like to like me? Or should I say 'crush'?" He said walking towards me, while laughing.

Crush?

"I'd rather crush my heart with a fork than have crush on you and I don't like you at all. Not even one bit, sir." I replied to him, in straight face. And all he did was laugh, again.

"I'm telling you that I don't like you and your laughing? I guess your not human then."

"Then why did you say, 'I like you' five minutes ago?" He said, angrily.

"It was just a prank. I was only testing you and you clearly failed." At this point, I was laughing because he looked so hurt and I thought it was funny.

"Is this a joke to you? I was just being honest and all you did was prank me."

Woah! He's so mad!

"You shouldn't be upset at all. Do you know why? Because, you are in a relationship Sir, which means that you have a girlfriend and on top of that, you and I will never be a thing." At this point, he laughing and I thought it was rude because everything I was saying was the truth.

He strolled closer to me and I strolled backwards because he was getting closer.

"Personal space, Mr. James--"

"Your lying. I know for a fact, that you have a thing for me and you can't deny it, Mine. But guess what? I'm done with you because you didn't tell me the truth. But the offer still stands. All you have to do is: be true to your feelings. Have a good night, Mine." And with that he disappeared.

This guy is a still fool and all he Cares about himself.

Whatever he was saying was a lie. Because I don't like him and on top of that he's not in my list at all. And that's the truth.

•••

Today was an amazing day because, Jessica was making breakfast and its been a long time since she made anything in the house.