Chapter 9 ☀Worst Night Ever☀

Salaam amazeballs

Picture of James & Jasmine

     Kalila's POV

"Babe, what's wrong?" , I asked James kissing his left chick. I don't even what happen to him. I know that his died, but he doesn't have to act like this, ignoring me.

"Kalila your being annoying now" he replied Slapping my hand.

"Look, I get that you don't want to talk, but you can't act like this forever"

"Act like what!?" , he shout.

"Like what you just did. Shouting, ignoring me, my calls, and texts. We never even have a real date. Like going to some place"

"You want a date and go out right?"

"Ye-"

"Then go. I'm not stopping you" he said getting from the bed.

"What do you mean, I'm stopping you?"

"You said you wanted a date right? Go. Go find someone else" What did he just?

Go find someone esle.

"James it's not like that" I try to explain "when I said date, I was refering to us, me and you, not someone else. Honey, it's not  like that. I love you and only you" By now our nose were inches away. I lean in to kiss him, he cover my mouth with my hands.

"I get that you like me and all, but I don't think I fell the same wa-"

"WHAT!?" I interpret him. He can't do that. He told the first day that he likes me. "You told me in our first date, that you like me. What happen to that?" Tears were a river flown down to my checks. I don't need my broken heart to brike again.

"That was the past, and now you know why things can't work between us anymore. So leave now" he walked over to the door.

Can't he see that I'm crying over him? What's wrong with him? I just told him my feelings and now he asking me to Leave. I don't want to  leave, because I like him. No. I love him. I freaking love him.

"Say that you don't love me?" I asked. I want hear him say, so I can leave for good.

"I don't love you, Kalila"

Hanna'sPOV

Perfect, just perfect. My plan was scrwed up. Chace didn't show up and that bitch Jasmine is no where to be seen. Arggg. I hate this. What am I gannat do now?

I just need to bathroom now.

I went to the bathroom and to my surprise Kalia was in there sobbing. I never see her cry. Something terrible must happen.

"Omjjj are you okay?" I went over to her.

"H..he br... " she was sobbing and I couldn't understand what she was saying.

"Sweetheart, what happen?"

"James broke up with me" Oh God. I knew one day this was coming. Players. I hate players.

"He is not worth it. Don't waste your tears over some jerk" I can't believe I'm saying this to her. I mean, the other day she was the one who was  bossing me around and now I'm the one who's confirming her.

"I want to go home" she said "will you drive me?"

"Anything for you"

"I'm just ganna use the bathroo-"