Chapter 8 ☀Realzing My Happiness☀

Salaam Amazeballs :) I hope you like this chapter and tell what you guys think:) I Love You All :) And thank you this book reached 19k+ read and 870+votes :) it means a lot thank you all of you. #TeamChace and everyone having fun reading this.

⭐⭐⭐⭐PICTURE OF CHACE :)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐Chace's POV

"Jeremy, give me my bracelet back!" I shout at him. This is millionth time he took my bracelet when I forget it in the restroom because I was taking shower and I take off.

"Why do you even want this anyway?"

"Why do you care? Just give me the bracelet back now" I couldn't take it anymore and I kicked the bathroom door and to my luckiness the door was open.

"Look, at you dress in suit" he smirked "all the girls be like. Oh my God, he's so hot. I still don't get why all the girls are after, since the only thing you do to them is hurt and break their heart"

"That's because I'm hot and sexy"

"Except one person"

"Who?"

"That one girl who you used her in high school. I think her name is Jasmine or something like that, but whatever I don't think she lik-"

"Are you kidding me? She said she likes me. I even remember her exact words 'I hate myself for liking you, Chace"

"Wait second, when did that happen?"

"Tuesday, when I was at the store"

"I thought you were on a date on Tuesday"

"I was, but after the date I went to the store and she was there too. And yep she admit she likes me"

"So, you like her too?" I ignore his question. I don't even know my feeling for Jasmine.

"Hand me the bracelet" I am obsessed with this bracelet. Jasmine told me she made it for me. And I promise I would never take it off. Whenever I wear the bracelet I remember and smell something that remind me of her. And I want to remember and smell that, because it makes me happy. Out of no where I kissed the bracelet.

"Dude, did you just kiss the stupid bracelet?" Jeremy asked, but I ignored him.

"Should I be happy that I'm going to my favorite uncle's funeral?"

"Dude, what the hell is your problem? Why are you ignoring me? Answer the damn question, why did you kiss the stupid damn bracelet? And don't tell me your doing drugs again" Jeremy was pissed.

" I'm not doing drugs anymore"I lied. "And the kiss was nothing"

"Sorry man you were just ignoring and out of nowhere my anger issues arrived sorry about and also sorry for your lost. I know how close you were to Uncle Thomas and you were really clos-"

"I get it. I freaking get it, Jeremy. You don't have to feel sorry for me because now he is died. And you

can't do anything about it"

I hate when people feel sorry for me. I get that my uncle is dead and there is nothing I can do about it. He always told to be a better person especially with girls. I just think girls are like game more a basketball game if you shot you win and you don't you leave. And that is exactly what I did and still do. I never liked any of the girls I dated. Why would I? They were all sluts. I only dated them because I wanted to feel what's like being popular kid in high school. And I regret every second of it. Except the good times I spend with Jasmine. Jasmine was the only thing that make me happy. I realize that now. She probably hates me know now. For being a jerk to her. I lie to her. I hurt her so much. God, what was I thinking? I need to talk to her. I need to the her the truth. And the truth is I never is used her, I lied about the fake friend and all the stuff I told her in the graduation day. I am going to tell the truth.

"Jeremy, why don't you by yourself ? I need to go to somewhere important"

"Is everything okay"

"Yes, don't worry the funeral is until tomorrow and when you go make sure you say hi to James and Nina"

"Gotta you bro if anything happens text me"

"Thanks man will do"

⭐20 minutes later⭐

I finally reached where I wanted to go. The park. That is where Jasmine and I used to every Friday afternoon with her little brother. I walk around and see the swings we used to play with. I sit and all the memories come back.

FLASHBACK

"Chace, who's your crush?" She Asked. I Have A Crush. You are my crush Jassy, but what's point of Sharing my feelings with you if I know I'm not going to end up with you.I wanted to say that but didn't.

"I Don't Have A Crush" I lied.

"Oh Comeon. You date all those beautiful girls and now you're telling me don't have crush" she smiled saying that.

"Yep. I don't have one. Who's Your Crush?"

She Blushed. How Cute! "I have a crush but it's too late. He's Already Dating Someone Else" I wish it was me who she likes, but it is too late. Some jerk Already Won Her Heart.

"I DON'T CARE WHO THE HELL YOU ARE. DON'T TOUCH ME!" And that is when I came back to reality.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ENDLESS SUPPORT AND YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS ;)AND I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND BORING CHAPTER AND I WANTED TO UPDATE SO BAD I HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)

ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS ADDICTED YO @NACIIMOHAJI THANK YOU LOVE FOR YOUR LOVLY COMMENTS :) IF YOU #TEAMCHACE HAVE FUN READING AND #TEAMJAMES THERE IS MORE TO COME ;) ALSO TELL WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK :) STAY AMAZING BECAUSE YOU ARE #AMAZEBALLS ;0 AND I LOVE YO