Chapter 27♥iM a Dead Meat♥

||••♥jasmine's    POV ||••♥

Tariq was acting strange, he's not just acting, but he's being unusual. He'll say crazy thing about, loneliness, life, and death. Not only that, but also he talks about, people who we are close to and how they'll end up dying before us, meaning, him and I.

"And then your boss is going to die. You'll probably not going to marry him, too. Because, he'll die before us———"

"Just stop! Okey? I don't want hear you saying another word about death!" I told the same thing for the millionth time, but won't listen.

"Why? Because, you're afraid of death? You're afraid of dying, Jassy?"

"Everyone is afraid of death. Just quit taking about it, please," this time, I went over to him and gave him a warm hug. "You'll always have me. I'll always have you. That's a promise, okey? And I'll do anything for you and this cancer thing——" he interrupted me.

"It's a disease. I have a disease," he cried.

Disease, please don't say that, again.

"No!" I disagreed with him. "It's just a type of sickness——"

"You're wrong! It's a disease okey? I have disease and I'll probably going to die before you. And you'll be alone forever."

"Just stop saying the 'D word', please. And you're going to be find. You'll get that surgery and whatever you have is going to be gone for good." I tried to tell that, but nothing worked.

"Look, Jassy, if I die what are going to do? How'd you feel?" He asked, as he sat down and started to play with grass.

If he dies, I'll be alone, forever.

If he dies, the meaning of the word family will longer exist in my life.

If he dies, I'll miss so much.

If he dies, I'll have a broken heart.

If he dies, I'll probably be after him.

A tear blossomed in my eye. "I don't want you to die, T. I'd feel empty, if you die——"

"It's not 'if' it's 'when' I die," he corrected me.

"Either way, I hope, we both have a healthy and long life," and that's all I managed to tell him.

He shook his head. "What if you die?"

D is not my favorite word, anymore.

Instead of answering his question, I bit my lower lip, which caused me to screech in pain. My lips were bleeding, the taste of blood was like an iron and tears rolled down to my cheeks like a river.