Chapter 21♥Apolog¡z¡ing♥

GAOL FOR NEW UPDATE IS: 400 VOTES

| • j a s m i n e ' s P • O • V • |

"You don't live here anymore."

Kalila's voice keep repeating to my head. She can be serious, right, I lived here for my whole entire life. She must be kidding or fooling with me.

"Like I said, Jasmine you don't life here anymore and FYI your brother is with a Lady named Jessica." With that, she closes the door.

I can't believe this is happening. My own cousin aka the girl that I spend my whole life with and my childhood friend, is treating me like, a stranger.

Can my day get any worse?

Screw you!

Now what?

Call Jessica---wait--how can I call her--when I don't a have phone with me?

This is just getting better and better.

Dear life, when I asked you if my day Could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question not a challenge.

Mr. James," I walk over to where he was standing. "Do you---mind---if I use your phone to call Jessica?"

For moments, he didn't say nothing. He just stares at me--like I'm from different planet.

Seriously, what was I thinking? Of course, he minds. It's his phone. Plus, he already distorted mind. There's NO way he's going to let me touch it.

As I'm about say something, he hands me the phone. "Thanks," I tell him.

I walk away a little far from him and dial Jessica's.

The phone ringed for moments, and finally she answered, thinking that I was Mr. James. Which by the way, made me laugh.

"Mr. James------" I cut her off by laughing.

"Jasmine? Is that you laughing? Why are using your boss's phone-----" she was throwing so many crazy questions, that I interrupt her again.

"Hi Jessica yeah it's me," I take a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Thank you so much, for what you did. It means so muc--"

"Girl! There's no thanking me and besides I'm your friend. So no need for any of that. And to be honest, we're having fun and everyone misses you----"

"Is that Jasmine your talking to?" I heard Tariq's voice.

"Yep! Here talk to her." Jessica says and gives the phone to Tariq.

"Jassy! I miss you and your friend is fun and cool!"

"I miss you too, T. How are you?" I ask.

"I'm fine and having fun. Are you gonna come?"

"Yes! I promise I'll come, tonight."

"That's awesome!" His sounds very cheerful. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"We're having a party!"

Wow! A party. I wonder what kind of party.

"Girl," Jessica says. "You better come or you'll miss out the fun."

"It's sounds like you guys are having an amazing time. And I need to be there." I

add, "can you please send the address in a text?"