Chapter 30♥iHate The Monster♥

|•| Jasmine's P. O. V.|•|

"I'm so exciting to see your house," T said as we got off Tamir's car.

Today was Eid and Tamir invited us to his house also I have a feeling people I won't like will be there. Speaking of people I won't like, Kilala was texting me the whole time and telling me that I should come to her house very because they're having an Eid party. To be honest, I just ignored her. But one thing I don't understand is that why will she invite me to her party at her house? I mean, three months she kicked me out and now she wants me to be at her Eid party.

"You're going to love my place," Tamir said as we enter the elevator.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked confused.

He laughed a little. "Nothing, I just think that you'll love it or something."

"If there's food, I'll love your place forever," T said touching his stomach.

Once we got off the elevator, we went straight to Tamir's house or should I say a mansion. Trust me, the guy's house is like goals and it looks so neat, fancy and relaxing. And on top of that, there's was so many people walking and most of them were Muslim girls and guys too.

"Is this really your house?" T and I asked shocked.

"Yeah, my dad owns it, come on there's more to see," Tamir said as lead us in to the living room.

There's so many beautiful girls and guys that are sitting and eating the most deleicuos food.

"Who are those people and how did you find all these Muslim girls? I thought there was only few Muslims in this town," I asked Tamir still confused.

The cool thing about this house is that, you don't feel alone, meaning there's so many people you start a conversion with.

"They work for my dad and they get higher payment than other Job around here Plus, you can work here too, if you want."

His dad must a rich guy or something.

And working here doesn't sound so bad but I'd rather not and I don't know why.