Ch.38 iGot a New Job

| Jasmine P. O. V. |

After two weeks of modeling, I and all the other amazing models we were ready to make an epic fashion show for the latest new collection of M for M. AKA. Modest for Muslimah. But there was an issue, there is no sponsor. We tried everything we possibly could but we still couldn't make it happen. But one day Sabrina emailed everyone telling us that she found a sponsor, that there will a show but not everyone will be in it. As I read that email, I immediately got worried because I really can't afford to lose this job. The next day came and it was the fashion show day, plus everyone was excited yet nervous. All off the sudden, Sabrina called almost every girl in the room but me.

"Please don't tell I'm not in the show ," I hissed to myself, afraid.

Sabrina strolled towards me and from her looks I knew she had bad news.

"I hate to say this-----------"

I finished for her, "but you're not in the show." I can't believe what I'm saying.

She continued, "and your time here is over, because the sponsor said so and we can't afford to lose this sponsor. I feel terrible but I didn't have a choice."

Am I fired? For nothing again?

"What does this has to do with the sponsor?" I asked confused and shocked.

"The sponsor is only going sponsor the show if you're not in the show."

I was still freaking confused.

"What about my time here?"

For moments she didn't utter a word.

"You should talk to the sponsor about that," and with that she disappeared.

How am I talk someone weirdo that I don't know sponsoring a show I can't be in?

After strolling for five hot minutes, I finally find the room where the freaking sponsor was in.

And to my terrible surprise, I was greeted by the one and only Mr. James.

"It's good to see you again, Mine," as usual he laughed like a dying goat.

I was expecting someone professional but I was wrong.

"What do you gain from torturing others?" I inquired as I stand by the door.

"Entertainment," he continued to laugh. "I'd love to see you walk in that stage, walking like a sexy model but I'm a man who keeps his words."

As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't do any of that.

"Remember what told the first day you started working for me?" He asked and I didn't answer and he continued, "I told that if I ever fire you, you'll never get another job. Well, I'm keeping my words."

You only keep your words for good cause.

"Well, you were wrong because I did a get job and I'll continued to get one."

In your face, boy!

He stood up from his seat like he was trying to prove something.

"And you'll always be getting fired," he said as laughed historically.

What's so funny?

"Good luck with what, Mr. James," and with that I disappeared.

Walking is one my favorite things to do when I'm not the right mood, mainly because it helps me calm down. And the best part about it, is that I always have my camera with me, so capturing the beauty of the nature makes everything much better. As I stroll down further to downtown, I noticed a tall marble like building that has a: 'NOW HIRING' sign. I got so exciting that I decided to enter the building. Inside the building was huge and some how pretty unlike the buildings I usually see. Majority of the people I saw were women and that made me happy. As I was gazing around, a middle aged woman greeted me.

"Hello, may I help you?" She asked as she smiled showing her white teeth.

"Hi," I replied awkwardly to her, "I'm here for the job hiring."

"Oh yes," she said remembering, "the cooking job. Follow me."

I didn't even know the job was anything related to cooking, but I'm so glad it is.

Thank you, Lord!

The room the lady took me to was full of other girls also who wanted the job. The lady, introduce herself, telling us her name, Amanda. She seemed so nice. She told us that in order to get that she hold a contest and whoever wins it, gets the job.

After hearing that, I got so nervous but I also had a little confidence in me, because I know that this is what I want and I'm going to make sure I win and get that job.

Everyone was told to cook a certain type of food, I was told to cook, ttiramisu I was so glad because this is my favorite and I always make sure I know how to cook and nit cooking but lean how be good at it. All in all, I'm going to make delicious terimasu

I was paired with girl, Lele, that was cooking an Italian dish and she was so kind and funny.

"Girl, I can't lose, cooking is my life," she said in a funny tone. "🎶I have and need to win this cooking contest, otherwise, my l-l-life is o-v-e-r,🎶" she singed with funny yet beautiful voice.

The whole time, we both were laughing and working hard making the food we were making the best.

After about an hour, our time was over, we were told to go to the room where the judges were, and to my surprise one of the judges was Jordan, he smiled at me. I was confused because I don't know how he ended up here.

The judges started to test everyone food every girl made and the best part was that, most of the judges liked Italian food, which was in my favor, because I made a Italian  dish.

After the longest forty five minutes of my life, it was the time to announce the top two winners, who will get the job.

I was so nervous because, if I'm number one or two my is literally over.

But thanks to Lord, I ended up becoming number two and Lele made number one.

"Congratulations, you make amazing termasu," Jordan congratulated me.

"Thank you," I really thanked him.

I was so happy.

She was so happy.

"Girl, we have to celebrate this victory," she said in the happiest tone.

And I couldn't agree more and when that we disappeared.

Lele took to Italian restaurant, because we both have mutual love for Italian food.

As soon as we order our food, and as I started to eat my food, a terrifying text was send to me.

From: Mr. James: I just went your house and found Tariq dead. :(

P. S. I called an ambulance.

f i n d m e .

iG: @ilikenaj

SC: @naj_101

If you see this, Comment Down

"I love myself."

I know I'm the worst author on wattpad. I didn't update for more than a whole month. That is so terrible and I feel so bad. But the main reason. Is because I'm lazy, i know that's not an excuse but that's not it. I was not motivated to write anything because my writing is getting worse. But what I think I need is that, I think I need an editor. Please if anyone is interested, message me, it world. mean the world to me. Thank you so much for all your support and I love y'all from the bottom of my lonely heart.