Ch4♥iForget Chace♥

| Jasmine's POV |

My brain couldn't absorb this. No. It just can't be him. After all these years? How... Ya Allah. He looked the same, and if it was possible, he had gotten even more handsome. His hair was still brown and curly. His light brown eyes sparkled, and he'd grown a perfect beard. I stole another glance at him, and there he was, wearing the same bracelet I had made for him four years ago.

Flashback

Finally, I'm done with bracelet! It had taken me five hours to make this beautiful and not so simple thing. It looked pretty easy to me when I saw the YouTube videos... Although it really wasn't.. Since it was my first time making one of them. Well anyway, who cares. I'm just glad I had finished the design. I hope he'll like it.

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to go get the gift box and chocolates ready, know he was at the door.

I put the bracelet in the blue and gold- sequined gift box carefully. It wasn't just any box. I had bought with my own money, but it wasn't just any money either. Last month, I had been "Student of the Month", and I recieved a Target gift card which included a good fifty dollars. The gift box cost thirty dollars, but it was totally worth it. I spent the rest of the money on all types of chocolate I knew he loved. White Hershey's Kisses, Almond Joy.

I put the chocolate inside the box as well. When I was about to close I remembered something.

The letter.

Just a letter thanking him for being my friend. He was the only friend I had. I took the paper out of my purse and put it in the gift box, along with the rest of the treats. I took a look at the gift box.

Perfect...

I think.

I made sure I looked decent, and opened the door.

Chace.

"What took you so long?" He stepped inside.

"I was just... You know... busy with stuff." I said stupidly.

He smiled warmly, and went upstairs to my room. I closed the door and followed him.

"So how're things with you?" I asked, standing next to him by the window. It's been almost a week since we last talked.

"Well... I'm glad and upset at the same time." I was so confused. If I were him. I'd be the happiest person alive. He literally had everything.The looks, the money, people who love him, family, and friends... I was the opposite of him, and yet I'm still thankful for what I have because I'm Muslim.

Alhamdulillah.

He walked over to my closet and threw some hijabs on the floor. Oof. I cleaned that last minute before he arrived.

"Chace, what are you doing?"

"I'm looking for my camera. I remember leaving it here."

"Found it." He sighed, coming out of my closet. He was about sit on my bed, but then he saw the box.

"What's This?" He asked, touching the box.

"A gift."

"For who? Can I open it?"

"Yeah."

"Really, you want me to open someone's gift?"

"Actually, it's for you."

"Wow!" He smiled, as he opened the box and took out the bracelet. "You made this?"