Ch 45- Staying By

Fear!

The feeling not every body likes to wear! But yet some brave hearts, take pride to bear!

The ones like Aman who are broken, fear! Fear to have somebody perfect, near.

Fighting it all alone, scared to be happy, they drink their tear! Not letting anyone in, frightened to have their scars reappear!

'Letting Go' much easier than 'Letting In', for which the answer always remains- SORRY DEAR!

Heaving a sigh out, being lost in his own world of thoughts, Aman shook his head uplifting it to eye the entrance of the park across the road as he leaned against the banyan tree taking cover from rain waiting for Karan.

A smile forming up on his lips, as he watched himself and Kanishka stand staring at each other on the road, whilst getting wet in the rain. The scenes from half an hour before, replaying itself like a hologram projection has been turned on, making him visualise every fine detail of the moment from his memory which his eyes had saved and stored carefully for him.

That look of her eyes, staring deeply into his own, so different than all other his eyes has seen, one which trembles his whole inside, imparting those heartly warm feelings which makes him calm, and then no matter how cold he might wanna sound, he ends up sounding softer than ever.

Something about her eyes makes him wanting to set his heart loose in its innocence, the childlike shine causing him to grin effortlessly both inside as well as outside reminding him his old forgotten self, which he has buried deep inside, arising his fears but yet somewhere a ray of hope.

A hope which melts his pensive look into a smile as soft as the morning light, just the one lingering on his face right now as he watched her and himself lost at one another in his hallucination, which went fading away with the voice

"What so interesting today about the park entrance?"

Came the baffled question from Karan disrupting Aman's trance of thoughts shattering the images created by his mind, causing him to finally gaze apart, towards him and next moment shifting back glancing at the road where stood none dawning the realization that it was nothing but a hallucination, a sweet one making him heave a sigh.

Shaking his head, he cleared his thoughts, with his gaze lowered which shifted abruptly at Karan hearing him ask again

"Whom were you waiting for?"

Having an eyeful of Karan clenching his jaws at his question, Aman stared him wide eyed who looked elsewhere immediately stroking the back of his neck scared of Aman's look realising how dumb he sounded, he quickly added as Aman began to speak

"I was waiting for-"

"Okay, okay, okay!! Got it!! I'm Sorry!"

Aman hummed nodding at Karan's quick apology as he raised his hand renounced, making Aman smirk chuckling lightly just when his eyes spotted the missing sweater, making him question

"Where's your sweater?"

"Sweater?", Karan looked down checking his shoulder taken aback only to squeeze his eyes closed groaning to himself, punching his thigh

Shittt!! I forgot to take it back from her!

"Ahhhaaan?? Her!! I see!", Aman smirked wiggling his eyebrows at Karan who bit his tongue mentally slapping himself for saying that aloud looking at Aman about to say something in his clearance but was Aman even listening anything more?

Definitely Not.

"Let me guess!!" Karan watched Aman corner eyed as he smirked wide beginning

"You got the golden opportunity to walk Aditi home, so on the way you offered her your sweater because it was cold. When you both reached her home, you gave her the bag which I'm very sure you would have been carrying all the while, and she in return gave you an umbrella instead of your sweater!! AWWWW HOW THOUGHTFUL OF HER!!"