Ch 18- Park Meeting

Dedicated to amulnoorain

Guys m back.. again with an update! Not a quick one.. but I tried my best in these busy days.. to get some time and write the update just for u guys..! Not wasting any moment... Let's start with this update!

***

"Eat! Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Feed me bhaiya"

"Nooo"

"Please na bhaaiya.."

"Naa.."

"Please bhaiya please naa..."

"You can eat by your own hands right! Besides I don't feed!"

"Nai na bhaiya, please na.. You had fed me right here I remember, please once again na bhaiya, please na pleaseeeeeeeee" Tanu requested Aman, her puppy eyes pleading Aman, she was flashing him one of her cutest undeniable smile.

It had been more than 6 months Aman last fed her. He fed her last when they first met her, when she was so low in energy that she wasn't able to hold the glass of water too. And the coincidence is, that the restaurant they are in right now and are having their lunch is the very same restaurant they had come that day and he had fed her from his very own hands, the first person he ever fed.

Neither he could forget that, nor could Tanu. She wanted to relive her life's most beautiful moment again, the moment which changed her life completely. From the time they had entered the restaurant, all that memories were playing in her mind, and that's the reason instead of eating ,she was just admiring Karan and Aman, the two person on whom her life depends on.

Aman was checking her face every now and then from the time they had entered the restaurant. He very well knew what was running in her mind, he had no problem in feeding her, at last it's a pleasure for him but if he would agree right away won't that be unlike Aman?

Not uttering another word, Aman broke a small piece of chapathi and dipping it in curry a little he raised his hand and stopped mid air looking between his hand and Tanu.

Tanu grinned looking at him, she was sitting right in front of him across the table. She slid a bit front from her chair moving little closer so that Aman doesn't have to stretch his hands more, and brought her face closer as well, but Aman acting like as if he was about to feed her outstretching his hands a little, he turned his hand and shoved the bite mercilessly in his own mouth.

Karan laughed shoving his spoon inside his mouth as he expected it, looking at Aman who side winked at him, he shook his head murmuring and eating up his words with the next spoon "Ye nai sudharne wala (This guy's not gonna change)"

Tanu shut her mouth instantly and frowned looking at Aman who still had a straight face as if nothing happened. Suppressing his smile, he broke a small piece of gulab jamun with his spoon knowing very well she loves it a lot and hence teasing her he ate it raising his spoon slowly towards his mouth and then putting it inside with delight making a yummy face expression.

Tanu frowned further and falling back on her chair looked other side folding her hands across her chest.

"Such a monster, I don't think so he even remember feeding me.." she choked on her saliva murmuring words to herself.

She turned towards the table to get some water but the tumbler was not there, and before she could look for it, she saw the tumbler approaching her mouth and hit her lips slightly.