EPISODE 54

30/12/2019

Shiva's P. O. V :

The atmosphere inside the conference room was strange. Michael was sarcastically judging the interiors.

He was wearing black formals. His looks didn't suit the space at all.

As I sat opposite to him, he rolled his eyes and looked at me.

" Hello Shiva! Finally we meet! " Michael said holding out his hand. He had a wicked grin plastered on his face.

I shook his hand and placed my office portfolio file in front of him.

" I am not here to talk about business. Honestly , I was expecting this place to be more, you know, more busy. " He said titling his head in disbelief.

" The members are in a vacation. You can meet them all if you visit us two weeks from now. But it's unfortunate that you had to see this scene. " I said.

I wasn't able to read Michael at all. He was constantly looking outside the conference Hall through the glass, as if he was expecting someone.

" I think I haven't introduced myself properly yet, I am Michael, I am an architect, my base is at Bangalore. And I will be opening my very own firm soon. I wished I could invite my friend who works here , but I can't find her here." He said stroking his forehead.

" Who is the friend you are talking about? " I asked playing along his game. My guilt was already brimming to my throat, after Hari left, I didn't have time to organize my thoughts, now I have to face this bastard.

" The architect, that got newly appointed here! " He said raising his brows.

" She she,left the job last week " I said and gulped a bit.

" Wow! " He said and started laughing.

I was going crazy inside my head looking at Michael.

" Awesome man! I didn't expect this twist! Damn it! " He said in between his loud laughing.

" What the hell do you want? " I finally asked.

Michael adjusted his posture and looked at me.

" I am eternally indebted to you! I have no words to thank you! " He said.

I glared at him in loss of words.

" I was planning hard to concede you to fire her from this office, but it turns out I have no role now! Seriously dude, thanks! " Michael said.

I caught his collar and pulled him towards me.

" What do you mean by that? " I asked him gritting my teeth.

Michael loosened my hold on his collar calmly and sat back.

" It seems like you don't know the story at all " Michael said.

" What story?, I bloody fired her already  ! ,Stop playing tricks and get to the point! " I shouted at him.

" Last time I saw you in Bangalore, I really thought that you are going to be a huge loop hole in my plan. But it turns out you made my plan easier. Let me be honest for a moment, you are the most stupid bastard that has ever graced this planet! " He said.

I looked at him confused.

" Don't you know about Aparna's license cancellation? She can't practice anymore if she doesn't win the case. Didn't she cry to you about that? " He asked calmly.

My jaws dropped to the ground and I was internally questioning why I had no clue about this.

" But, she is a very good employee. She does her job very well. Why would she face anything like that? Who would dare put a case against her ? " I asked him.