EPISODE 35

25/11/2019 - Monday - At T nagar, Chennai.

Aparna's P. O. V :

" Is it just your friend, or you take care of the office the same way? " He asked giving me a wicked grin.

He hasn't changed a bit. I didn't know why he was being this close, wasn't he supposed to repel away from me?

Has he forgotten that he is engaged?

" Why are you here ? " Shiva asked me.

" Because your brother asked me to " I said.

Shiva nodded his head silently and walked inside the office. I followed him.

After few minutes, Shwetha walked in and sat beside me.

" What the hell was that? " I murmured to her.

" Sorry, we didn't expect you to barge in! " She said slowly.

" You are definitely mad, your wedding is in a month and can't you wait! " I said laughing.

" Sorry! You don't know how much embarrassed I am right now! " She said.

I laughed back.

Hari walked in with a huge lunch parcel in his hand. He slowly walked to Shiva and smiled at him.

Shiva punched Hari's stomach and walked back to the dining area.

" Lunch time! " Hari said to us coughing with pain.

We walked to the dining area and Hari served us the lunch.

I sat opposite to Shiva and Shwetha sat beside me.

All of us started eating.

" Hema with her friend is coming here today evening! " Hari said to me.

" Okay! " I said.

" Be careful with them. And don't be disappointed if they walk away. " Shiva said.

" Okay " I said.

" And you two, at least lock the door properly if you are doing something here! " Shiva said to Hari.

Shwetha choked on her food and I started laughing.

" Shut up Shiva! " Hari said to him.

" We have PG 13 people here! " Shiva said looking at me.

" Wait, who is PG 13 here? " I asked confused.

" You! " Shiva said to me.

" Really, am I? " I asked him.

" Of course you are! " He said eating his curd rice.

" So, you really forgot what happened that night? " I asked and Shiva choked on his food.

" At least lock the door properly if you are doing something here! " Hari said imitating Shiva.

Shiva shook his head and stared at me.

Suddenly I felt my left foot being trapped between something. I realised within a minute that it was Shiva, he was pulling my leg, literally.

I couldn't focus on my food, but he was looking so normal. I was giving him death glare but he was smiling so innocently.

After few seconds, I felt his foot feeling the length of my foot. I was trying to pull my leg, but couldn't. I was feeling ticklish and was staring at Shiva.

He finished his lunch and finally released my leg. I took a deep breadth and was trying to clear up my mind.

" Hey, are you okay? " Shwetha asked me.