EPISODE 38

30/11/2019, Saturday - At karaikudi.

Shiva's P. O. V:

I waited in the corridor in front of our hotel room for Hari to come out.

Hari rushed out locking the room. Shwetha came out of the other room with a confused face.

" Where is that another girl? " Hari asked her.

" She said she will order the food to the room and she also told me to not come in till she tells me to " Shwetha said and started walking to the restaurant.

" Seems weird " Hari said following her.

Weird? I should be the one feeling that!

I fake coughed and started walking behind them after giving a deathly stare towards Aparna's room.

As I was being hungry, I decided to postpone being angry on Aparna.

We ate the food and waited for the bill. I couldn't control my curiosity so I decided to ask Shwetha about it.

" Shwetha, Do you know any friend of Aparna named Michael? " I asked.

She looked at me shocked but soon covered up her reaction.

" Yeah, some old school friend " She said calmly.

I was right, he must be that guy in that photo in her room, her first love.

" How did you know him? Have you met him somewhere? " Hari asked.

" No, I was just curious " I said.

" It's better to ask Aparna directly if you want more details " Shwetha said looking down.

" And Shiva, we have to visit one building today. It's already four. We should start going " Hari said standing up.

" We don't even know how to study that building! We need Aparna to come with us. " I said.

" I am not going in! She will kill me!" Shwetha said a bit scared.

How can she be scared of her own friend?

" Fine, I will drag her out. " I said and walked upstairs.

I stood in front of the room and rang the calling bell. There was no answer.

I knocked on the door twice, and didn't get any answer again.

I knocked louder and this time I heard an yelling from inside.

" Shwetha! You are dead! Instead of saving me, you watched everything and enjoyed it! " Aparna shouted.

Suddenly the door sprang open and I was hit with a huge pillow on my face.

" You traitor! " Her voice trailed down looking at me. Her face became pale.

" Me? " I asked confused. I threw in the pillow over her bed and glared at her.

" Sorry! I will get ready in a minute , I totally forgot about the study " She said and ran to her suitcase. She started to brush her hair, all the while trying to avoid looking at me.

" Who is Michael? " I finally asked.

Aparna froze at her place and slowly turned to look at me.

" Is he your first love? " I asked. She stood silently without answering.

" Did he cheat on you or what? " I asked again.

" No " Aparna answered slowly.

" Then why were you feeling bad about him? " I asked taking a step towards her.