EPISODE 3

2 / 11 / 2019 - Saturday - Whitefield, Bangalore.

Aparna's P. O. V :

I rang the door bell again. And finally someone opened the door.

It was Rajiv.

He was looking tired.

As I walked in, I saw Prerna sitting on the  couch and busily running through channels.

" How are you? " I asked as I sat beside her.

She turned off the TV and looked at me.

" We need your help! " Rajiv said, as he sat opposite to me.

" What? "  I asked confused.

" Doctor said Prerna shouldn't travel. It is not safe for the baby. " Rajiv said.

" Tell that to your parents then! " I said.

" That's the issue, we can't really tell them about the IVF and his mom is desperate to meet me " Prerna said.

" So? " I asked.

" Can you come meet them as Prerna? " Rajiv asked.

I laughed out loud and looked at them.

" Are you kidding me? " I asked.

They both shook their head in unison and my laugh drained out.

" You look similar to your sister. With small tinkering, and changes in your dressing, you would definitely look similar to her! " Rajiv said.

Prerna nodded her head in response.

I was still shocked to give any proper reply.

" If not for the babies, I would be going with Rajiv ,we are asking you as we have no choice left. " Prerna said.

" Babies? " I asked shocked.

" Oops! " Rajiv said.

I glared at Prerna to tell the truth.

" The IVF was actually done for two eggs. And fortunately, both of them survived! " She said.

" You are having twins!? " I shouted at her.

They both nodded. I screamed once and hugged Prerna.

For everything that she underwent, finally they got results.

I had happy tears flowing from my eyes.

" I would do anything for these tiny nieces or nephews! " I said hugging her.

" Go with Rajiv as me! " Prerna said.

" What if his parents find out? You would have to meet them again in future. And what about the baby belly? " I asked.

" You would be in my house for less than a week. I would make sure that they don't get to see you for a long time. And Prerna doesn't have a noticeable baby belly as of now. " Rajiv said.

I went through all the possibilities of disaster in my head.

" The engagement is in two weeks. After that we would have to visit them only for the marriage, which is three months from now " Rajiv said.

" Please help us out. Can't you do this for your big sister? " Prerna asked.

" Don't ask me with baby eyes " I said.

" You can tell Mom and Dad that you are going for a workshop at Chennai. " Prerna said.

" Fine! I'll do it " I said.