°Solby Smut°

((Sorry I haven't updated this in a while. Don't have any ideas. If you guys have any requests then pls comment))

-------------

Sam was just in his room, playing on his phone. Soon, he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Sam called out, still looking at his phone. When the door opened, Sam looked up from his phone. He saw his best friend Colby -also his crush- standing there.

"Hey, Sam. C-could I talk to you for a sec?" Colby asked. "Yeah, sure." Sam nodded. "What do you wanna talk about?" Sam questioned as Colby sat on Sam's bed.

Colby took a deep breath before he said anything.

"I wanted to talk about me..." He said. "So... you know how I'm bi?" Colby said. Sam nodded. "Well... I kinda like someone- and it-it's a guy..." Colby told Sam. "Who is it?" The blonde asked.

"It's you..." Colby looked Sam in the eyes and said. "Colby... I..." He was speechless. "I know that you don't like me back, but I just had to get that off of my che-" Sam cut Colby off by placing his lips onto the brunette's.

Colby kissed back in a heartbeat. Their lips fit together like a puzzle piece.

The brunette started to kiss down Sam's jaw, all the way to his neck. The blonde tilted his head back, giving Colby more access to his neck. The brunette continued to kiss Sam's neck until he found his sweet spot. The blonde let out a moan once he got there.

Colby smirked against Sam's neck, then started sucking and nibbling on the blonde's sweet spot. "Oh, f*ck." Sam moaned softly.

The brunette removed his lips from Sam's neck; he whined at the loss of connection. Colby pushed Sam down on the bed, then got on top of him. The brunette then pressed his lips against Sam's. He kissed Colby back.

The blonde soon felt Colby bring his hands up to his hair, and started ruffling it. Sam moaned. Colby took this as an opportunity to slide his tongue into the blonde's mouth. Their tongues danced together.

Colby was the first to break the contact. He took off his shirt, as well as Sam's, and threw them in the corner of my room. Colby placed his lips back onto the blonde's. He started to kiss down Sam's jaw again, neck, and body, now at his v-line.

The brunette took off his pants and boxers, and Sam took off his. They threw them where their shirts laid, and immediately kissed each other again.

Colby laid the blonde down on the bed, keeping their lips locked together. "F*ck me, Daddy!" Sam moaned. "Anything for you, Baby Boy." Colby smirked.

"Hands and knees." The brunette ordered. Sam did as he was told. "I'm gonna prep you, okay?" Colby told the blonde. Sam nodded his head. "Use your words, Baby." Colby said. "Okay, Daddy." He said. "Much better." He smiled.

Colby quickly went into the bathroom and got a bottle of lube, and rubbed some on two fingers. Once he finished, he slid them into Sam's a*s. The blonde moaned. Cole started doing a scissoring motion to try and stretch Sam's hole.

The brunette added lube onto a third finger, and put it into the blonde's hole. Colby continued to do that until all four of his fingers were inside of Sam's hole.

"Ready for the real thing?" Colby asked the blonde. "Yes, Daddy." Sam nodded while trying not to moan.

Colby put lube on both his hands, then rubbed them against his c*ck. After the brunette was done, he aligned his d*ck with Sam's hole, then slowly started to enter the blonde.

"F-faster." Sam said with a bit of a moan after Colby was inside of him. "Okay, Baby Boy." The brunette grabbed onto Sam's waist, as he started thrusting faster into the blonde.

"Oh, f*ck!" Sam clutched the bed sheets until his hands turned white. The brunette continued thrusting into Sam. His hips meeting the blonde's, and his tip touching Sam's prostate.

Using one hand, Colby grabbed Sam's d*ck and started pumping it, making the blonde moan more. 

"I'm gonna cum, Daddy!" The blonde warned after some time. "Let it all out, Baby." Colby said.

Only a few short seconds later, Sam moaned as he had white fluid coming out of him. Cole thrusted a few times before exiting the blonde.

The two collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily.

"That was amazing..." The blonde said in between breaths. "Yeah..." Colby agreed. They both looked at each other. "I love you so much, Colby. I always have." Sam told Colby. "R-really?" The brunette asked with a smile. "Really." Sam giggled.

~Time Skippy~

The two males just finished cleaning up their mess, and putting there clothes back on.

"Sammy?" Colby said. "Yeah?" The blonde answered. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Colby asked. "YES!" Sam said.

They shared a big hug, before deciding to cuddle for the rest of the day.

-------------

((Ik I'm going to h3ll, buuuuuuutt🍑 you read this so I'll see you there motherfuxkers 😝))

863 words

UNEDITED