°Dream°

((Sam's P.O.V))

"WE'RE JUST KIDS; FROM KANSAS!" I continued on crying. "YOU GOT THE WRONG GUYS!" I tried to make the guy in the mask put the gun down, from my best friends head. "HE'S EVERYTHING I HAVE!" I turned my head as soon as I heard a 'BANG' coming from the gun. I can't believe this; my best friend is dead. I never got to tell him how I really felt; I never got to tell him that I loved him.

"COLBY!!" I cried as I awoke from my dream. I could feel tears stained on my face, along with new tears, streaming down my pale face. I was shaking. My face was wet, my sleeves were wet, and my pillows were wet. They were soaked to be specific.

I just cried harder, and louder. I could never imagine losing my best friend...

((Colby's P.O.V))

I woke up at once, when I heard my best friend yell my name. I heard loud sobs coming from the room across mine, and immediately jumped out of my bed, and went into Sam's room. This isn't the first time Sam has been like this. This has happened multiple times since I did that horrific prank on him. All of the roommates new not to do anything when Sam is like this. I am the one that he needs to be comforted by.

"Oh Sammy." I said once I got in. I went over to Sam, and embraced him in a hug. He hugged back, and buried his head into my chest, crying harder then usual. "C-Colby. Pl-please d-do-dont d-d-die..." He sobbed. "Don't worry Sammy. I will always be here for you. No matter what."

I began to play with his hair. Today, felt different. I felt like I needed Sam to be in my arms. I felt like I needed him to be in my life. I felt like I needed him to be mine. While I played with Sam's hair, I could feel him start to calm down. "I-I l-love y-you." I heard Sam say. He removed his head from my chest, and looked me in my eyes. I leaned in, and kissed Sam on his lips. We kissed for a few seconds before I pulled away.  "I love you too, Sammy." I smiled at him, then we continued to kiss.

This is the best day of my life. It was just Sam and I. No one else... 

"Sam and Colby vs. The World"

424 words

UNEDITED